1. This is not a race, it’s an endurance point to point leisure ride to promote Langkawi as a holiday destination. It is open to all Malaysian and other nationalities.
2. Participants can use road bike, mountain bike or folding bike with brakes and it is a compulsory to wear a helmet.
3. The ride is open to all ages, children under 12 years old must be accompanied by parents.
4. Children under 18 years old must obtain parents’ or guardian’s approval (a special form need to be filled during the ride kit collection day).
5. There are two categories –
6. There will also be special awards for:
- Best outfit for club/team by bicycle category,
- Most Awesome club/team of each bicycle category.
7. Full Cut-off time is 7 hours, Riders will be offered to get into the sweeper lorry if they exceed the cut-off time. If riders insist to continue and complete the ride, escort will not be provided and the Organiser will NOT be held responsible for any accidents or injuries.
8. The Organiser will provide water, isotonic drinks & bananas to all riders at the check poits.
9. Riders must follow the road traffic laws during the ride. Please follow instruction given by the police or event marshals at ALL time.
10. Ride Kit collection will be available at Laman Padi Pantai Chenang Langkwai on the 8th March from 11.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m.
11. . The Organiser will also provide support team to assist riders during the ride such as Sweeper Wagon, First Aid, Ambulance and Neutral Service.
12. Any photographers from media or teams must be registered with the Organiser to obtain photographers’ bibs. Failure to do so gives the Organiser/Event Marshal the right to stop the person from taking photographs during the event.
13. All riders who completed the ride are also entitled for lucky draw.
14. After registration, there will be no fee refund for any rider who does not in due course take part in the Event, for any reason whatsoever. Registration is strictly non-transferable.
15. The Organiser reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these R&R and/or T&Cs from time to time as it deems fit. If there is ambiguity in any of these provisions, the Organiser shall be the sole authority to interpret and in so doing, it may take into account the interests of all affected riders. Any amendments to these R&R and/or T&Cs will be updated on the Official Website.
16. The Organiser reserves the right to cancel the Event at any time without prior notice to riders, in which case the Organiser will make the effort to inform riders prior to the date of the Event. If the Event has to be cancelled, there shall be no refund of fees paid. The Organiser shall not be liable for any consequential loss or inconvenience caused.
17. The Organiser reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice to riders, to amend the Event cycling routes as it deems fit for the safety of the riders and / or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the Event. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform riders prior to the date of the Event. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience consequential to such changes.