1. Online Registration in www.tiket2U.com.my website. Any online registration that is not followed with online payment will be invalid registration. Therefore please ensure to pay online when you register online.
2. No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration.
3. Runners age below 18 must be accompanied and/or get permission from parents who will also be fully responsible for the children’s participation.
4. Once the registration is completed and payment has bee made, entry fee for those who for whatever reason’s do not take part in the event are NOT REFUNDABLE.
5. Upon confirmation of participant, change to the category will not be entertained. Any change of category requires a new registration.
6. The Organiser reserve the right to close entries without any notice or when the quota of a race is full.
RIGHTS OF ORGANIZER
1.The Organizer reserves the right to use any photographs (including those of participants) and video recordings taken before, during and after event for any legitimate purposes including commercial advertising and/or distribution to the sponsors without any prior notice to the participants.
2.The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically unfit or incapable of completing the Race/Route.
3.The Organizer reserve the right to delay and/or cancel the event upon occurrence of any event beyond the control of the Organizer due to heavy rain, thunder storm including extreme weather condition or natural disaster and the organizers shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by any participant.
4.The participant hereby acknowledge that to takes part in the Organizer at their own risks and assume full liability for any mishap, injury, damage, accident, ill health, death and hereby releases and holds the Organizer, their sponsors and their appointed officials harmless from any liability.
The Organizer reserves the rights to amend, change, add or delete to the terms and conditions of the event without giving prior notice.
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizers to ensure the participants safety, participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.