What to Bring:
- Identification (NRIC or passport)
- For participants under the age of 18 MUST submit their indemnity form: Download link
- Students aged above 18 must show their Student Cards (or other proof of student status) during Race Kit collection for verification of their student status.
Failure to do so will result in disqualification without refund.
Can't make it to Race Kit Collection?
You may appoint a representative to collect your Race Kit on your behalf. The representative must present the following:
- Your confirmation email or Identification (hard copy or soft copy).
- Your Student Card (or other proof of your student status) to verify your student status. (For student category)
If your representative does not have the required documents, they will not be able to collect your Race Kit.
i. String Bag
ii. Runner T-shirt
iii. Bib Number
iv. Neon Accessories
- Strictly no changes in T-shirt sizes will be allowed
- No late collection will be entertained
- Due to limited parking availability, we strongly encourage you to car pooling or public transport
Highlights of the Day!!!
Besides race kits collection, we have some surprises for you!
- Neon Accessories Shop
- Hartalega Exhibition & HR Consultancy
- Calawo Sports Booth
- Cardiovascular Booth
- Kanebo Cosmetic Booth
- Lucky Draw Collection and Free Apple Cider Vinegar
- Food Trucks
- Photobooth + Pink Ribbon Tree
- Free Ice Cream
For any general inquiries pertaining to Hartalega Neon Run in conjunction with Breast Cancer Awareness, please contact:
Tel : 013-372 0923 (Mr Chin) or 016-492 8339 (Ms Tan)
Email : email@example.com
1. To collect your Race Kit, you must show your IC/passport. As mentioned in our Rules and Regulations, participants under the age of 18 MUST submit their indemnity forms (signed by your parents/guardians) during Race Kit Collection. Participants aged 6-12 MUST be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Those who fail to do so will be disqualified with no refund.
2. Students aged 6-17 can register with the student price without verification. Students aged 18 and above must show their Student Card (or other proof of student status) during Race Kit collection for verification of their student status. Failure to do so will result in disqualification without refund.
3. You are allowed to send a representative to collect your Race Kit on your behalf. The representative must present your confirmation email (hard copy or soft copy). If you registered with a student price, your representative must also present your student card (or other proof of your student status) to verify your student status. We will not give out the race kit to unverified individuals.
4. Due to logistics purposes (different T-shirt receiving dates, venues and parking issues), participants MUST follow the dates and venues stated above in collecting their Race Kit according to their identities.