Have you ever face any of these situations?
- You want to ACCESS to your NUMBERS ANYTIME and ANYWHERE, but now you need to request and wait for your colleagues to send you the report via email or Whatsapp
- You want to make INFORMED BUSINESS DECISIONS by using updated financial information
- Your colleagues are doing REDUNDANT works which slowing down the efficiency of your business
- You want to MANAGE COST effectively by using real-time financial information, to REDUCE WASTAGE/OVERSPENDING
- You want to know which sales invoices are OUTSTANDING, to improve your business’s CASH FLOW
- You want to implement an AFFORDABLE latest technology to STREAMLINE business processes, SAVING more TIME by eliminating manual works
- You want to manage CASH FLOW effectively by knowing updated outstanding sales from your customers and purchases from your suppliers
- You want to REVIEW and APPROVE a PAYROLL anytime anywhere
- You and your colleagues spending extra time to fill up excel sheet for MONTHLY CLAIM EXPENSES
***If these are the situation you feel frustrating in your business, then you must attend this event to know more about digitalizing your business processes with Cloud Accounting Ecosystem, for growing your business effectively!
Who should attend this event?
- Young entrepreneurs
- Busy entrepreneurs
- Service-based business owners
- SME business owners
- Business Investors
- Anyone who wants to explore the most powerful Cloud Accounting Ecosystem
WHAT is Cloud Accounting Ecosystem?
In cloud accounting ecosystem, cloud accounting software will be the core software integrated with add-on cloud software to cover the areas of document management, online invoicing and payroll. This ecosystem can enhance the way your business is operating, from small to medium enterprise.
HOW Cloud Accounting Ecosystem works?
Information from various cloud software will sync, moving instantaneously between software, which means you are the business owner who can see all your business and financial data in one place.
Cloud Accounting Ecosystem can digitalize and accelerate your business process in following ways:
Cloud accounting and building related ecosystems is a game changer!
CALTRiX is a leading Cloud Accounting Firm in Malaysia and we have achieved Xero Silver Partner in 1-year time.
We are specializing in implementation of CALTRiX Cloud Accounting Ecosystem which integrating the existing cutting-edge cloud solutions with Xero Cloud Accounting Software into our clients, with the objective of saving more time through digitalizing the business operation processes.
Our mission is to unlock business potential through EDUCATION and EMPOWERMENT of updated financial information for Business Owners in Malaysia.
FINANCIAL DIFFICULTY is a norm in most of the small and growing businesses in Malaysia. We realized that Business Owners are preparing financial accounts for audit and tax purposes but lack of depending on financial information to make INFORMED BUSINESS DECISIONS.
We truly hope through our mission and initiatives of implementation of CALTRiX Cloud Accounting Ecosystem would help businesses to grow exponentially.
0930 | REGISTRATION
1000 | PRESENTATION - Gordon Ng
1030 | Q&A
1035 | PRESENTATION - Kevin Lam
1105 | Q&A
1110 | PRESENTATION - Alfred Ang
1140 | Q&A
1145 | LUNCH & NETWORKING
1300 | EVENT ENDS
Get to know our speakers
1.Alfred Ang - Founder & CEO of CALTRiX
2.Kevin Lam - Senior Account Manager of Xero
3.Gordon Ng - Jolly Good CEO & Co-Founder of Talenox
In this event, you will get to know in details about
- Running your business with cloud accounting by Kevin
- From HR to accounting - an integrated approach by Gordon
- Boost your business efficiency with cloud accounting ecosystem by Alfred
Q: What should I present in order to enter the event?
A: You need to present your name as registered at reception counter.
Q: What should I bring into the event?
A: A notebook, a pen and your curiosity.
Q: I am unable to attend. Will ticket fee be refunded?
A: No. Ticket fee will be expropriated.
Q: What is my transportation / parking option for getting to and from the event?
A: To be Confirmed
Q: How can I contact the organizer with any question?
A: You can reach us at [email protected] or by phone using 011-1112 0307 (Max)
Date | 16 April 2019, Tuesday
Time | 10am - 12pm
Venue | I-Community @ Ara Damansara
*Lunch & beverages provided
HURRY UP!! Limited seats available NOW!!