RULES AND REGULATIONS
The organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the event from time to time as they deem fit. If there is any ambiguity in the provisions, the organizer shall has authority to interpret and in doing so, the organizer will take into account the interests of all affected participants.
The organizer has the right to prevent a participant’s continuation in the race should they fail to comply stated rules and regulations.
Any dispute arising from participants in the "Therapy Run 2020" shall be referred to Arbitration to be conducted in Malaysia within the Laws of Malaysia.
1. All participants must submit their entries and payment online
2.The organizer shall not be responsible for any dispute arising from incomplete entry details.
All entries are based on first-come first-serve basis unless otherwise stated.
3. The "Therapy Run 2020" is open to all Malaysian citizen who hold a valid Malaysia Passport and/or Malaysia IC and international runners with a valid passport.
4. Free participation for kids below 5 years old (without finisher medal).
5. Runners aged below 18 must be accompanied and/or get permission from their parents. Parent/guardian who wishes to accompany must register for the run.
6. International runners are entitled to only 1 winner for each category.*
7. Once the registration is completed and payment has been made, entry fee would not be returned for those who do not take part in the event. The fee is non-transferable, non-refundable and dererrable.
Race entry is non-transferable to unregistered runners. Those who are discovered to participate with an unauthorized race number will be disqualified.
8. Upon confirmation of participant, change to the category or other details will not be entertained. Any change of category requires a new registration.
9. The organizer reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entry without prior notice or reason.
10.The closing date for registration is on 10th March 2020. However, the organizer reserves the right to close entries before deadline without any notice or when the quota of the race is full.
11. Completion of the registration form is an indication of the participant’s agreement to abide by the rules and regulations of the "Therapy Run 2020".
12. Participants must agree to receive contact from the event organizer from time to time by email/SMS/WhatsApp blast. Any notice will be sent by email from the organizer or the party assigned by the organizer to the supplied address on the registration form shall be assumed received by the participant.
[DURING EVENT DAY]
1. It is compulsory for participants to display their race number at all time during the race. Failure to comply will result in the participants’ disqualification from the race.
2. All runners are encouraged to wear "Therapy Run 2020" event t-shirt during the race.
3. Participant must run on the designated path for the entire route. Failure to do so will result in disqualification.
Participants who take part are required to keep to the left side of the lane so as not to cause obstruction to other walkers.
4. No pets or any form of wheel-run objects or transport e.g. inline skaters, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers are allowed on the course other that official race and medical vehicles.
Sweeper vehicles will be mobilized to pick up participants after cut-off time for each category. Participants are encouraged to board the sweeper vehicles.
5. Every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure participants’ safety, participants partake in this event at their own risks and the organizer, their sponsors and the appointed officials should not be liable for any death or injury, loss or damage, suffered or otherwise howsoever arising.
6. The organizer reserves the right to remove any participant deemed physically incapable of continuing with the race to prevent him/her from causing greater harm and injury to himself/herself.
7. The organizer has the right to cancel, postpone or change the event date or venue at their own discretion. No refunds will be given if this event is cancelled by unavoidable means from the orders of the organizer.
8. The organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of inclement weather or any form of acts of God. Should the mentioned persists after the delay, deemed to be unsafe or impossible to proceed, the organizer reserves the right to cancel the race without any refunds of fees or donations paid unless the organizer have considerations to give refund and the organizer shall not be held liable for any loss or inconvenience caused.
9. The organizer reserves the right to use any photographs [including those participants], motion pictures, recordings, or any other record of this event for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising.
1. Winners must wear the official t-shirt during prize giving ceremony.
2. Finisher’s medal will be awarded to participant that completed the run within qualifying time of each category,
For age verification and identification, proof such as Identity Card or Passport is required for all claims of winner’s cash prizes.
3. Any protest on the official result, kindly write in with evidence to the organizer within 30 minutes once the result is announced with protest fees RM100.00 in cash [protest fees is non-refundable].
*Subject to changes