This event occurs on the 2nd Saturday of every month for people to get to know each other and hopefully you will walk away with a new (or a few) new friends that shares similar interest, hobby or event business contacts.
Remember to look out for people with similar interest, hobby or activity.
Cost / Fee
This event is free. Pay for your own food/drink.
1. Take any available empty seat, introduce yourself : what you do (working/studying) & your interest/hobby
2. Move around to get to know more people
1. This is an un-moderated social event. Attendees will have to mingle on their own.
2. Find an empty seat, introduce yourself (include your job, hobby, interest). Try to find out what is the other attendees hobby & interest. Remember to connect with others who shares similar hobby or interest with you.
3. The organizers only provide the venue, we will not be responsible for your mingle skills or outcome of your mingle.
4. No hard selling, dont pester or force people to buy/join
5. Don't over sell your self, company or product. Ex: Introducing your company or product yes for 2-3 minutes is acceptable, but not if you keep going on about it for 1 hour+
6. Miracle schemes not allowed. If you have a scheme that is too good to be true, please don't share it with us (ex: scheme that can make you a millionaire if you invest xxx).
7. No outside food or drinks (ex: having a picnic by bringing home cooked food, or beer into the venue)