12TH EDITION: KUCHING CAR FREE MORNING will be organized at Sarawak Plaza, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman, Kuching.
Terms and Conditions
* The Kuching Car Free Morning (20km) is open to all Malaysians and Foreigners aged 8 and above. Cyclists and non-motorized participants aged 8 to 15 years MUST ride/participate with an accompanying adult at all times if riding/participate solo.
* Cyclists are required to bring their own bicycle (any model) which should be in good riding condition, and cyclists are also required to bring their own safety gear (e.g. helmet & etc).
* Online Sign-Up form: Register at http://www.asiatourismalliance.com/kuching-car-free for FREE for cycling and non-motorized category. No email notification will be given. Please follow this event via our facebook page.The first 1000 participants who signed up via online sign-up form will have a chance to win attractive lucky draw prizes.
* Cyclists and non-motorized participants are required to report themselves by presenting the personal IC at the Registration Counter near to the Start/Finish points from 5am to 6.45am. A lucky draw coupon will be given upon verification of the cyclist and non-motorized participants.
* Lucky Draw: The result will be announced at the outdoor stage at finishing line, at 10.00am. Cyclists/non-motorized participants shall keep the lucky draw coupon to claim the lucky draw prizes.
* The Organizer shall have the sole authority for the interpretation of the rules and regulations.
* Cyclists and all non-motorized participants must agree to abide by all rules and waivers as laid down in the Sign Up form.