RUN FOR PEACE 2015 will be organized at Kompleks Sukan Ipoh on 20 September 2015.
* Run for Peace ("RFP 2015") is a non-competitive event organized by SGM to create awareness of peace and a healthy lifestyle in society. This event aims to encourage people of all backgrounds and ages to come together for the sake of peace whilst promoting personal and community health and to lead an active and healthy lifestyle.
* For online registration, please visit to this website http://rfp.sgm.org.my/marathon/
Terms and Conditions
* All Participants are required to register for the Run Event, and by submitting the registration, the Participants are deemed to have given permission to the Organizer to collect, analyze and use the Participant’s information as the Organizer deemed fit and the Organizer shall at all times comply with prevailing Malaysian laws over personal data.
* The application to participate will only be processed and validated after confirmation of receipt of registration fee by the Organizer. After registration, there will be no refund of the registration fee for Participants who do not ultimately take part in the Run Event for any reasons whatsoever. For the avoidance of doubt, the registration of any Participant to the Run Event is
personal to the registrant, and is non-transferable to any third parties.
* The Organizer reserves the absolute right to use any photographs (including those of the Participants), motion pictures, recordings or any other media records for the purpose of the Run Event.
* All Participants must be aged 7 years old and above.
* All Participants below the age of 18 must provide the prior written consent from the parent(s) or guardian(s) wherein such parent or guardian (where applicable) must fill up the relevant consent section in the registration form, failing which the Organizer shall refuse registration of the said Participant.
* Save and except for Participants having mobility impairment,