SENIA 2016 Conference will be organized at International School of Kuala Lumpur Secondary on 25 - 27 February 2016.
* The thirteenth annual SENIA 2016 Conference will be held in the International School of Kuala Lumpur Melawati Campus. The pre-conference will take place on Thursday, 25 February, with the conference proper on Friday, 26 February and Saturday, 27 February.
* The three strands of the SENIA 2016 Conference are:
- Assessment with Diverse Populations
- Social Emotional Well-Being of Students
- Executive Functioning
These three strands will be presented by three keynotes who have been confirmed. Dr. Samuel Ortiz will be the keynote speaker for assessment with diverse populations. Julia Cook will be speaking about social emotional well-being of students and finally Dr. Peg Dawson is our keynote speaker for executive functioning strand.
* For online registration, please visit to this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/senia-2016-conference-iskl-tickets-16671745640