BIGIT Technology Malaysia 2016, the Anchor Event of the Big Data Week Asia featuring concurrent conferences themed Data Security World Show and the 4th Big Data World Show will be held on 19th-20th September 2016 at KLCC Convention Centre, Malaysia.
As the leading Big Data World Show in Asia, BIGIT Technology Malaysia 2016 is co-organized with Malaysia Digital Economy Corporation (MDEC) - Malaysia's government agency leading the national Big Data Analytics initiative. This event is sponsored by Fusionex (Titanium Sponsor), Delphix & Cloudera (Platinum Sponsor), and Schneider Electric (Gold Sponsor).
BIGIT’s events are designed to cater the niche and exclusive market needs. BIGIT which stands for big in technology is proud to present the two days events for relevant sponsors, exhibitors and delegates from all over the world. BIGIT Technology is initiated to serve as a business networking platform for industry experts to communicate and collaborate in terms of knowledge sharing and idea brainstorming.
- George Roumeliotis, the Distinguished Data Scientist of Walmart, US
- Alex Twigg, the Group Head of Services of Woolworths Limited, Australia
- Amr Awadallah, the Co-founder and CTO of Cloudera
- Mark Gallagher, the Managing Director of CMS Motor Trading
- Dr Emery Jou, the Advisory Engineer of the Institute for Information Industry, Taiwan
- Richard Benjamins, the Group Director of Telefonica
- Ivan Teh, the Managing Director of Fusionex
- Edward Ling, the Country Sales Manager of Waze, Malaysia
- Dr. Toa Charm, the Founder and Chairperson of Hong Kong Computer Society
- Cyberview Sdn Bhd
- U Mobile Sdn Bhd
- Mellanox Technologies Inc.
- Synology Inc.
In addition, this event is HRDF claimable. All the industry experts are welcomed to attend this event and discussed the latest trend in the industry. This will be a golden opportunity to meet the industry leaders and learn from their success stories.
For more information, visit the BIGIT Technology website http://bigittechnology.com/malaysia2016/ or contact Ms Jin Woei at 03-2261 4227/ email to email@example.com. If you are interested, enter this code BMY16AEJW to register. We have student passes – RM212 and basic passes – RM530 (both inclusive of 6% GST) available for all delegates. Or, you can also sign up for our other passes (standard / premium) by contacting Ms Jin Woei.