* All participants are to ensure that information submitted in the registration is complete and accurate.
* The confirmation of participation is ONLY VALID with the confirmed payment on the registration fees.
* A race registration confirmation email will be sent upon successful payment. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 7 working days from the successful registration date, please contact our general line 603 7887 8998 or email us at email@example.com
* The Confirmation Email is the ONLY VALID proof of confirmed registration and to be used for the collection of race kits / participation.
* By confirmation of payment, the participants agreed to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Event Organizer (refers as “Organizer”).
* All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, NOT REFUNDABLE AND NOT DEFERRABLE.
* Upon confirmation of participation, change to the category or other details will not be entertained.
* The Organizer reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
* The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before deadline without any notice or when a quota of a race / start is full.
* The Organizer reserves the right to change the event date or venue at their discretion.
* Non-Malaysian participants must ensure that they obtaining all entry, exit, health and other documents. Please contact the applicable Consulate or Embassy for these additional requirements.
* All transactions through themarathonshop.com.my will be in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR or RM). For participants paying from overseas or using a non-Malaysian Bank, exchange rates conversion will apply (depending on individual banks). If you have any questions on the bank rates, please contact your local banks.
* For events that apply foreign currency for non-Malaysians, the equivalent amount in RM will be converted based on the billing bank’s Exchange rates.
* As per the new requirement from the Immigration Department, please state in the Disembarking Visitor Card the purpose of your visit to Malaysia is to participate in the particular event registered.
* Any questions or inquiries regarding the registration process, please contact us at: General line: 603 7887 8998; Taman SEA HQ: Monday – Friday: 10am – 7pm (GMT 8); or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org