SuperKids Triathlon Camp 2016 will be organized at Pusat Sukan Universiti Malaya on 15th May 2016 (Sunday).
* For more information, please visit this website http://www.eventbrite.com/e/superkids-triathlon-camp-2016-tickets-21141991265?aff=ebrowse
What is the camp about ?
SuperKids Triathlon Camp 2016 is a 1-day program designed to give children from age 7 to 12 a hands on experience on triathlon basics. This fun multi sports of triathlon comprises 3 disciplines; swim, bike and run – all which will be exciting to the young participants. They will be guided and coached by our certified triathlon coaches. A mini sprint non-competitive triathlon will be held at the end of the camp. For camp efficiency and safety the number of participants is capped to 50.
Through this camp we want to :-
- Inculcate the culture of sports, health and fitness in the children
- Encourage discipline, focus and sportsmanship from an early age
- Expose to the participants and their parents/guardians all 3 sports disciplines
- Give participants the experience being coached by professional triathlon coach