100Plus Outrunner Kuching 2016 will be organized at Padang Merdeka, Kuching, Sarawak on 29th May 2016 (Sunday).
* For online registration, please visit this website https://home.hooha.asia/100PLUS_Outrunner_kuching_2016.aspx
Distance : 6KM & 12KM
i. This competition is open to all Malaysian and expatriates who has Malaysian working permit and also his/her immediate family members.
ii. 100PLUS Outrunner 2016 shall be conducted under the rules of Malaysian Athletics Federation (MAF) and also a set of competition rules. Age qualification will be taken as of 31st December 2016.
iii. The 12Km & 6Km is open to participant of age 16 and above.
All prize winners must produce their identity card or passport for age verification.
If you are foreigner then you must produce work permit together with your passport.
Winners must ensure to collect their cash awards after the race and upon announcement of results. All uncollected cash awards will be forfeited.
The results of the competitive category (A – D) will be verified by SAA and their decision is final.
Everyone needs to register via Online Registration at www.hooha.asia
- Any online registration that is not followed with online payment will become invalid registration. Therefore please ensure to pay online when you register online.
- No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration.
- Substitution and changing of categories is NOT allowed, so please select the category you’re eligible to sign up according to the age qualification. Otherwise you will have to re-register.
- Postal entries are not accepted.
- The decision of the Competition Committee is final when accepting entries. The organizers have the right to refuse an entry without having to disclose a reason.
Measurements are circumference of chest width in inches.
Race kit consists of Brooks t-shirt, a number bib attached with timing chip, safety pins and race guide (if any).
Please be advised that the quantity of the t-shirt’s ordered according to sizes are limited, therefore the distribution shall be carried out on first-come, first-served basis.
Race Kit Collection:
Venue : Padang Merdeka, Kuching
Date : 27 & 28 May 2016
Time : 10.00am – 6.00pm
- All the race kits without any special arrangement with the organizer and not collected during the stipulated collection date, will be deemed as unwanted and the Organizers shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- Any late collection of race kit(s) without prior agreement/arrangement with the organizer will be charged RM 10.00 per race kit as the late collection fee. So, please ensure to collect the race kit on the stipulated collection days.
- There will be NO distribution of kits on race day.
- For collection of 10 race kit and above, please email your bulk collection name list (full name and IC number of each participant) to email@example.com latest by Monday 2 May 2016. Please ensure to submit the authorization letter for each participants listed in the bulk collection name list at the bulk collection counter on the race kit collection day.
- Foreigners and outstation runners (outside Kuching) who require special arrangement for race kit collection, please drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org latest by Monday 2 May 2016
The results of the individual and team categories (A – D) will be verified by SAA and their decision is final.
E-Certificate will be made available after 7 days from the event day for participants to download.
E-Certificate will be available for downloading for a period of 30 days from the day that it was made available.
Certificates will be awarded at the finish line to participants from 6KM category.
No claims will be entertained by the organiser thereafter,
Finisher Medals will be distributed at the finish line to all participants.
No claims will be entertained thereafter
Snack pack will be distributed to all participants upon completion of the run