Abiz Advisory Classroom Training - Tax Codes Update & Advance Features & Review will be organized at Abiz Advisory on 23rd August 2016 (Tuesday).
* For more information, please visit this website http://www.eventbrite.com/e/abiz-advisory-classroom-training-tax-codes-update-advance-features-review-tickets-26694046612?aff=es2
Language : English
Duration : 4 hours / Class
Fees :- RM 99*/Pax (Early bird special for 1st 10 participants only, must register before 01/08/2016.)
- RM 199*/Pax (If register after 01/08/2016.)
(SRP RM 600/Pax for walk-in customers)
Bank details : ( Maybank ) Abiz Advisory - 512017506193
Call 03-6093 5484 or 016-264 2223 or
WhatsApp to 016-264 2223 or 016-226 6300 or
E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or [email protected] for more information and payment procedure.
You may have doubts and worries over the things you have done. Let’s check it out !
This is the time to examine your GST Accounting Software! We are pleased to introduce our 2-in-1 GST & Software Review with details as per below :-
1. The correct method of creating GST Tax Code, Flexibility of the changes on Taxable period.
2. Repost transaction after posting to accounting, Consistency Upgrade Program & Deletion of Bill after Save.
3. Open Item Debtor and Creditor, Foreign Currency & Capital Goods.
4. Spot errors made in TFM via GST Report viewed on screen.
5. Review the GST report, listing and Schedule.
6. Reconciliation of General Ledger Accounts or Profit & Loss Account against GST-03.
7. Correcting unintended errors in GST-03.
8. GST-03 Access Rights.
9. Errors arresting and comment on any areas of changes or improvement.