1. All participants are to ensure that information submitted in the registration is complete and accurate.
2. The confirmation of participation is ONLY VALID with the confirmed payment on the registration fees.
3. A race registration confirmation email will be sent upon successful payment. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 7 working days from the successful registration date, please contact Anis Syamimi, 013-3432072 or email us at [email protected]
4. The Confirmation Email is the ONLY VALID proof of confirmed registration and to be used for the collection of race kits / participation.
5. By confirmation of payment, the participants agreed to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Event Organizer (refers as “Organizer”).
6. All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, NOT REFUNDABLE AND NOT DEFERRABLE.
7. Upon confirmation of participation, change to the category or other details will not be entertained.
8. The Organizer reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before deadline without any notice or when a quota of a race / start is full.
10. The Organizer reserves the right to change the event date or venue at their discretion.
REGISTRATION AGREEMENT & LIABILITY WAIVER (the Agreement and Waiver)
1. You represent and warrant to Melawati Waste Terminators including all its subsidiaries and affiliated entities as the authority to Register and/or Acts as Agent on behalf of the Organizer with full legal authority to complete the registration of the Events on behalf of yourself and/or any party(s) you are registering (the “Registered Parties”) through the registration portal.
2. This warrant includes the full authority to utilize the credit / debit card or online bank transfer to which registration fees and other transaction fees (if any) are to be charged. You also hereby free Melawati Waste Terminators of any and all potential claims related to the credit card and debit card transactions done over the registration portal.
3. You understand and fully aware on the risks and it’s potentially hazardous and that a registered participant MUST not participate unless you are medically able and have sufficient training and preparations. The Risk includes minor injuries to major and fatal injuries resulting to death.
4. You and the Registered Parties together with the heirs, personal representatives or assigns or executors do hereby release, waive, discharge and covenants not to sue Melawati Waste Terminators for any and all liability from any and all claims arising from the participation in the events by you or any other registered party.