1. Ticket prices are per person, inclusive of GST and are valid for a single session use only.
2. EXA Outpost is not responsible for lost, stolen or misplaced tickets and no refunds will be given under these circumstances.
3. Tickets are non-transferable, non-refundable and not redeemable for cash. Tickets cannot be on-sold to another party for re-sale.
4. By making this ticket purchase you acknowledge the EXA Outpost’s conditions of entry.
5. EXA Outpost reserves the right to change terms and conditions at any time without notice.
6. Day ticket prices are shown in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR). Any purchase you make will be charged in MYR. You are solely liable for any currency conversion fee charged by your credit card provider.
7. After completing your online purchase you will receive an email which includes your e-ticket and receipt. Please present your e-ticket on your mobile device or print and present this ticket at the ticket counter .
8. No Third Party collection allowed unless Authorization Letter is presented.
9. By making your online purchase to EXA Outpost, the ticket holder agrees to be contacted by EXA Outpost regarding your ticket and associated benefits. Ticket holders may unsubscribe at any time by contacting EXA Outpost or using the unsubscribe option on the received emails.
10. Any child UNDER 12 years of age, CANNOT gain entry to the Outpost UNLESS they are accompanied by a person 18 years of age or over.
11. Admission price includes entry to EXA Outpost and covers all attractions but excludes food and beverage, merchandise, and lockers.
12. EXA Outpost does not provide refunds. Refunds are not issued under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
13. EXA Outpost does not provide refunds. Refunds are not issued under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event Cancellation or Postponement.
14. No alcohol or drugs of any type is permitted to be brought into the Outpost. We have fully licensed cafes where a limited selection of food and beverage is available to purchase.
15. No animals or sharp objects are permitted to be brought into the Outpost.
16. EXA Outpost has a no smoking policy. No smoking is permitted inside the grounds.
17. EXA Outpost reserves the right to inspect any bags or other goods in your possession or your locker immediately upon request.
18. It is a condition of entry that appropriate clothing must be worn at all times.
19. EXA Outpost reserves the right to refuse entry or remove guests from the Outpost for offensive behavior, queue line jumping, stealing, vandalism, unsociable behavior including unsocial language, displaying any signs of intoxication and/ or under the influence of alcohol or drugs, failure to follow ride guard and/or ride safety instruction signage or failure to comply with these conditions of entry.
20.Photographs, videos and sound recordings must be for your own private use and not for any commercial purpose.
21. Your image may be taken at any time by surveillance equipment for security or sales purposes.
22. For safety reasons, pregnant women, guests with certain pre-existing health issues or any hard or sharp objects are not permitted and restricted in the Outpost.