TICKETS & ADMISSIONS TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Ticket sold is for access to Level 18’s Sky Lounge and Level 33’s Sky Deck (the “Attractions”) only.
2. All tickets are non-refundable, non-transferable, not for resale and will automatically become void on any transfer for value. Tickets purchased are valid only for the date printed on the ticket. For any avoidance of doubt, tickets pre-booked or bought on-site are non-refundable in the event that admission is refused or relinquished for any reason referred to in these terms and conditions.
3. Tickets will only be exchanged or refunded if PIPPSB, in its absolute discretion, chooses to do so. To the extent permitted by law, any request for refunds or cancellations for tickets purchased due to adverse weather conditions will NOT be entertained.
4. Langkawi resident tickets - Available for limited time only. Valid from Monday to Thursday excluding school holidays & public holidays.
5. Proof of identification is to be presented for registration and check-in on the day of the event
6. FREE entry for children below 3 years old.
7. NO outside food and drinks are allowed in the Sky Lounge and Sky Deck.
8. One (1) ticket admits one (1) person only.
9. Visitors below 12 years old must be accompanied by parents/guardians. Parents and guardians understands that it is their responsibility to ensure compliance with the terms & conditions by themselves and any minors under their care, and warrants that they will take all reasonable effort to ensure that they do not breach their duty of care towards the minor(s).
10. Smoking and chewing gum are not permitted during visits.
11. Visitors MUST comply with the Maha Tower rules and regulations, which include the signs and notices displayed in/on and/or around the premises.
12. The management reserves the right to the following in its sole discretion and without prior notice:
- Reschedule or cancel visits.
- Refuse admission to any visitor(s).
- Remove any visitor who is behaving in an indecent, unruly, or disruptive manner.
Admissions to Maha Tower at Langkawi City (“Maha Tower”) and/or its premises within and around Langkawi City are subject to the following terms and conditions. PIPPSB places an importance on the safety of our guests and we endeavour to ensure that high standards are met by guests visiting Maha Tower. We ask that you assist us in ensuring that Maha Tower and its premises remain a safe place for all in which to enjoy fun and exciting experiences.
1. Maha Tower at Langkawi City is defined as an attraction tower with an observation deck that consist of other attractions & activities contained therein and is solely operated by PFCE Integrated Plant & Project Sdn Bhd (hereinafter known as “PIPPSB”) a company registered in Malaysia under company number (200301006501).
2. Insofar as is permissible by the laws of Malaysia, we shall not be responsible and shall not assume any liability for any damage or loss whatsoever that you may incur, whether such damage or loss is caused by negligence on our part or otherwise and accordingly, by purchasing this ticket, you agree to release us from all such liability.
3. These terms and conditions shall be construed in accordance with, and shall be governed under the laws of Malaysia, and are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
4. Maha Tower is not endorsed by, sponsored by, approved by or otherwise affiliated with any organisers, promoters and/or sponsors of events held at Maha Tower except where expressly stated otherwise by PIPPSB.
5. For the avoidance of doubt, "we", "our", "us”, “PIPPSB” and "Maha Tower" as used in the following terms and conditions shall mean PFCE Integrated Plant & Project Sdn Bhd.
1. Visitors are highly encouraged to purchase admission tickets via our official website – mahatower.com.my
2. We accept payments via Local Bank Transfers (FPX), VISA, and MASTERCARD credit cards (local and international). For international customers, please ensure that your 3D Secure has been enabled by the issuer of your respective VISA and/or MASTERCARD.
3. Once your payment is successful, you will receive a payment confirmation and your e-Ticket with an embedded QR Code via SMS and email from RAZER Pay and Ticket2U.
4. The QR Code is to be presented for registration and check-in on the day of the event.
5. Visitors are required to be at the entry point 15 minutes prior to the visiting time. The management has the right to refuse entry to latecomers and no refunds will be given.
6. Unless authorized by PIPPSB, tickets must not be resold or offered for resale (including via online auction websites) or used for advertising, promoting or other commercial purposes (including competitions or trade promotions) or to enhance the demand for other goods and services, either by the original Ticket purchaser or any subsequent bearer. If a Ticket is sold in breach of this condition, the Ticket may be cancelled without a refund and the bearer of the Ticket may be refused admission.
7. All prices are subject to change from time to time without prior notice.
You may only visit the Attractions for lawful purposes. While at Maha Tower, visitors must NOT:
- Act in any way that may breach any applicable local, national or international laws or regulations;
- Act in an unlawful or fraudulent way;
- Offer or display any goods or services for sale;
- Transmit, distribute or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional or recorded material or any other form of similar solicitation;
- Display any flags, banners or signs at the Attractions;
- Play any music or sound, except via personal earphones;
- Bring outside food and drinks to the Attractions;
- Cause public discomfort or incite a crowd, including but not limited to conducting demonstrations, giving speeches, preaching any political, religious or other causes that are not prior authorised in writing by PIPPSB;
- Engage in any unsafe acts or impede the operations of Maha Tower and the Attractions;
- Take commercial photographs or videos except with PIPPSB’s prior written consent.
- Smoke (including using cigars, electronic cigarettes or vaporisers) & chewing gum.
- Bring pets and other animals;
- Bring any weapons, illegal substances, fireworks, hazardous, combustible items, or any other items which may cause injury;
- Transport devices with wheels (with the exception of wheelchairs), including skateboards, scooters, in-line skates or shoes with built-in wheels.
1. Unlike other attractions, Maha Tower offers self-directed tour and oftentimes, a risk of a certain activity depends on the attitude and aggressiveness of the person participating in the activity. Therefore, it is inevitable that there will be inherent risks which comes part and parcel with participating in such activities. By admission to Maha Tower and the Attractions, you warrant and represent that you are aware of such risks and agree to take all reasonable and necessary precaution in avoiding them.
2. PIPPSB, acting at all reasonable times, reserve the right, to refuse admission to the Attractions, ban from entry or remove from the Attractions without any right to a refund to any person(s) whose presence or behaviour may affect the enjoyment and/or safety of other guests and/or staff; who acts in an inappropriate and/or undesirable manner whilst at the Attractions; who, in our opinion, is likely to affect the safety and/or enjoyment of other guests and/or staff; who uses violent, aggressive, threatening, abusive, discriminatory or insulting words or behaviour or in any way behaves in such a manner that may provoke a breach of peace/
3. Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the Attractions are available for use by guests, we reserve the right, without prior notice, to close and or change the Attraction’s operating hours. PIPPSB in its absolute discretion reserves the right to close the whole or any part of the Attractions at any given time or to restrict the number of persons having access to the Attractions. The reasons for any closures or restrictions provided by this condition may include technical or operational reasons, capacity, inclement weather, special events or to ensure the safety and security of our guests, or if PIPPSB considers the circumstances so require. In the event the Attractions are closed for any of the reasons set out above, we reserve the right to offer substitute tickets for admission to the Attractions on an alternative date in substitution for any other form of redress.
4. While Maha Tower is child-friendly, PIPPSB accepts no responsibility for any loss and/or damage, death or injury (including any distress, inconvenience, anxiety or loss of enjoyment) suffered by you howsoever caused at Maha Tower.
5. Visitors are advised to safeguard their own belongings at all time. PIPPSB will not be responsible for any lost, misplaced or stolen belongings at Maha Tower.
6. Maha Tower captures moments of fun and this includes photography and videography of guests within the tower. Unless expressly prohibited, you are permitted to take photographs and recordings within the Attractions provided that these are solely for private use and are not sold or used for any commercial or public purpose. By entering the tower, you provide your consent for your images to be shared on the Maha Tower website, Facebook page, and in other media produced.
7. This online ticketing facility is to be used for the purchase of the Attraction ticket(s) and any other associated activities. Maha Tower is providing this facility as an alternative mode of purchasing ticket(s) and except as and to the extent imposed or provided by law which cannot be excluded by contract, Maha Tower makes no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, with respect to this website or the information, content, products or services included in this site and in no circumstances shall Maha Tower or any of its employees be liable for any loss, costs or damages of any kind whatsoever and howsoever arising suffered as a result of any use of this facility.
8. The ticket holder agrees that Maha Tower shall have the right to expel or remove from property, without any liability to make any refund in respect thereof, if Maha Tower reasonably determines the ticket holder to have breached or is attempting to breach the conditions under which this ticket was issued, including without limitation, restrictions against unauthorised resale of this ticket.