Kitaro is a Japanese recording artist, composer, record producer best known for his electronic-instrumental music. He is often regarded as one of the most prominent names in the new-age music scene. In 1986, he signed with Geffen Records for a worldwide distribution arrangement. By 1987, he had collaborated with various notable musicians like Micky Hart and Jon Andersen. Having a strong fanbase with 10 million records sold worldwide, Kitaro kicked off his world tour from 2007 to 2011. Passionate about giving back, Kitaro donated a portion of the proceeds from his album sales to charity.
TICKET LAUNCH - 08 September 2017
|Genting Rewards Members' Cash / Credit Card Rates|
|Genting Rewards Members' GP Redemption Rates|
*Individual tickets are required for admission for adults, children of all ages and infants.
**Excluding RM4 processing fee.
Genting Members Promotion
GP = Genting Points
- 10% discount for GRC members via Genting Point, applicable to VIP - PS4 tickets.
Limited to VIP - 50 tickets, PS1 - 50 tickets, PS2 - 50 tickets, PS3 - 50 tickets & PS4 - 50 tickets.
- 5% discount for GRC members via Cash/ Credit Card, applicable to VIP – PS4 only.
Limited to VIP – 150 tickets, PS1 – 200 tickets, PS2 – 50 tickets, PS3 – 150 tickets & PS4 – 150 tickets.
- RM50 standard CHILD ticket (Children must be shorter than 95cm to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while children taller than 95cm must purchase tickets according to the price scale).
- Admission is one person per ticket applicable across all ages including children of all ages and infants.
- Children must be shorter than 95cm to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while children taller than 95cm must purchase tickets according to the regular price scale. Terms and conditions apply.
- The discounted rates published above are only available to a stipulated number of tickets and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Tickets are on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability.
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Strictly no video camera, camera (professional or point-and-shoot) and tablet computers such as iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, etc to be brought into the venue.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
For booking, enquiries or redemption via GP, kindly contact (603) 2718 1118