- All tickets sold by Cloudhax Sdn Bhd (Ticket2u.com.my) are sold as an agent on behalf of the Event Organiser
("ORGANISER") and/or the Venue Management/Owner ("Venue Owner"). The Promoter and/or Venue Owner
are fully responsible for the Event.
- Any complaints regarding the Event will be directed to and dealt with by the ORGANISER and/or Venue
- No exchange or cancellation of tickets will be made under any circumstances and tickets are non-transferable.
- No refund on tickets will be made under any circumstances except pursuant to conditions under Event
Cancellation or Postponement.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
- The Ticket Buyer shall be responsible for all tickets purchased. Ticket2U, Venue Owner and the ORGANISER are
not obliged to re-issue, exchange or compensate any damaged tickets. Any damage to the tickets may result in
the ticket holder not being allowed to enter the event venue.
- Payment via Local Bank Transfers (FPX), VISA and MASTER Credit Cards* are accepted. AMEX is currently
A Transaction Confirmation, and E-ticket(s) with Ticket ID (QR code) will be sent to the Ticket Buyer's registered
e-mail once a successful purchase is confirmed.
Note: It is important that you provide us with a valid email address. Ticket2U will not be held responsible for
non-delivery of the "Transaction Confirmation" due to an incorrect email address provided.
- Ticket2U will not be responsible if you encounter any loss in internet connection during the payment process. In
the event your credit card is charged but seats are not secured, Ticket2U will refund the amount charged to you
- Redemption of tickets in other forms will be stated otherwise. The Ticket Buyer MUST present his/her
NRIC/Passport and E-ticket upon ticket redemption. The identity of the person receiving the ticket(s) may be
recorded by our Customer Service Officers.
No third party collection is allowed unless an Authorisation Letter and E-Ticket, together with the Ticket Buyer's
photocopy NRIC/passport are submitted to Ticket2U and/or the ORGANISER upon ticket redemption. Failing
which, Ticket2U will reserve the rights to not release the ticket(s).
- Ticket buyers are responsible to take note of any entry conditions or restrictions imposed on infants, children
without tickets or any minimum admission age.
- The ORGANISER/Venue Owner may add, withdraw or substitute artistes and/or vary advertised programmes,
event times, seating arrangements and audience capacity without prior notice.
- The ORGANISER/Venue Owner may postpone, cancel, interrupt or stop the Event due to adverse weather,
dangerous situations, or any other causes beyond the reasonable control of the ORGANISER.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you experience difficulties or are unsure if your transaction is successful, please DO NOT repeat your order or
perform another transaction. Kindly contact us
immediately during our
Operation Hours :
Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Closed on Weekends and Public Holidays