Rules and Regulations For COD Hike
* All participants must be 16 years old and above.
* Prices shown for Team category are price per hiker
* Minimum 5 to maximum 10 hikers to enter
* Each team will be given a 2 x 5-litres empty water bottle.
* Your team must fill up the water bottle with drinking water before the race start
* Your team must hike with the water bottle up to Penang Hill
* Team that carries the most water is the winner
* Team that carries the same volume of water will be judged based on the arrival time
* Note that there will be no water station along the route, so you can choose to drink from water bottle
* No wheels is allowed to carry the water bottle
Terms & Conditions
- Registration fee is strictly non-refundable and non-transferable
- Registration is considered successful only after payment has been received by Trinity Event Sdn Bhd (previously known as TR Management)
- Incomplete entries (i.e. not accompanied by fees or contain details) will be rejected.
- No fund will be made for wrongful or multiple entries. No refund will be made for cancellation of registration.
- The Organizer reserves the right to change the venue and time of the event or any related activities should any unforeseen circumstances arise.
- Team Leader is responsible for their individual registered team member health condition
Waivers / Disclaimer
I/We hereby agree not to hold the organizer and co-organizers, their representatives and sponsors against all cost, expense or liability that may arise in consequence of my participation in the event, I hereby waive all claims for any and all injuries, death and invalidity to me or the person under my care which may be caused by any act, or failure to act by the organizer, members and employees arising directly or indirectly during the course of event or arising as a result of it. In consideration of the organizer accepting this entry, I hereby assume liability for any loss, damage or liability from the above event. I confirm that I have read and accepted the conditions of entry to event and the rules and regulations for this event.