Priscilla Chan (陈慧娴) is a pop singer from Hong Kong. She is known for expressing great passion and emotion in her love songs, of which many are cantopop classics. Priscilla’s hits song include "Forgotten Promise" (逝去的諾言), Snowfall" (飄雪), and the everlasting hit "Thousands of Songs" (千千闕歌).
During her academic career, she returned to Hong Kong and recorded three albums from 1992–1994 during the summer vacations. The song "Snowfall" (飄雪) was very popular for karaoke at the time; other hits included "Red Tea Shop" (紅茶館), which was voted among the Top 10 song of the Year in 1992, "Come Back!" (歸來吧!), and "Jealousy." The album sales were surprisingly good despite the fact that she spent most of the time in the U.S. with minimum publicity.
Terms and Conditions
* Disclaimer : TicketCharge is in its capacity as an agent on behalf of the Event Organizer/Promoter, Genting Malaysia Berhad (58019-U). Any complaint regarding the event, including but not limited to cancellation, claims, refunds or postponement, will be directed to and dealt with by the Event Organizer/Promoter.
* The Event Organizer/Promoter reserves the rights to change the prices, seating arrangement, artiste lineup and audience capacity. Map not in scale, served as a guide or reference only!
* Sales Channel : All TicketCharge's Authorised Outlets, TicketCharge's Call Centre, TicketCharge's KL Office, TicketCharge's Penang Office, Internet Purchase.
* For buying tickets, please visit website at http://www.ticketcharge.com.my/en/current-events/genting-back-to-priscilla-chan-30th-anniversary-world-tour-live-in-genting
* Admission is one person per ticket, including children of all ages & infants.
* RM 50 standard CHILD ticket (Applicable to children of all ages and infants. Ticket is for entry without seat number).
* 20% discount for Genting Rewards members via Genting Points redemption, applicable to all price scales.
* 10% discount for Genting Rewards members via cash / credit card / Rewards Points redemption, applicable to all price scales.
* Tickets are on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability.
* No cancellation or changes allowed once ticket sold.
* Additional courier charges will apply if address is not within Malaysia.
* No refund is allowed after a purchase is made.
* Lost or damage ticket(s) will not be entertained.
* Phone booking is available via TicketCharge (603) 9222 8811.
* GWC discount is applicable via outlets and TicketCharge office only.
* Strictly no video cam, camera (normal & professional) & tab devices such as IPAD, Samsung Tab etc to be brought into the venue.
* Strictly no recording and photography during the show.