For the first time ever in sunny Penang Island, from the producer of Anime Festival Asia, comes the first ever outdoor anisong party, the summer party of Anime Matsuri! Happening in the heart of Penang, Georgetown, expect an exciting 2-day event with power-packed activities such as Akihabara X town, Creators Market, Cosplay Celebrities, Japan Food, Outdoor Anisong concert & party and a good chance to showcase your beautiful yukata!
PAMSUMMER 2015 will have the indoor exhibition area in Dewan Sri Pinang and the outdoor anisong party on the Esplanade field (Padang Kota Lama). Stay tuned as we will announce the line-up for the concert and the celebrities cosplayers joining us at Penang Anime Matsuri 2015!
- Outdoor activities at Esplanade Penang (5pm - 11pm)
- Indoor activities at Dewan Sri Pinang (9am - 7pm)
- Exhibition and Stage (Dewan Sri Pinang): RM10 per day
- Concert at Esplanade: RM128 inclusive of two-day exhibition and stage tickets
- Free entrance to Outdoor Matsuri Experience Zones, Food Street and night market
Cosplay Singles Competition
Cosplay your favorite anime character and get spotted by our guest cosplayer during Penang Anime Matsuri and compete with all others contestant on stage.
How to Participate?
– Cosplay during the 2-day event and mingle around the event hall.
– Get spotted by our guest cosplayer.
– Name and contact will be collected.
– Compete on auditorium stage among other lucky contestant.
– Winner : RM1000
– 2nd – RM500
– 3rd – RM250
Screenings of your favourite anime
- Saint Seiya: Legend of Sanctuary
- Mobile Suit Gundam: The Origin 1 - Blue-Eyed Casval
- K Missing Kings
- Detective Conan: Dimensional Sniper
The screenings are part of the indoor auditorium stage program, which you can access for only RM10/day. Other programs include workshops by guest cosplayers and illustrators, as well as artiste appearances and Cosplay Singles competition.
Matsuri Experience Zone
Penang Anime Matsuri will be collaborating with Yosakoi Penang in bringing you the special Matsuri Experience Zone. Showcase your kimono and celebrate the anime matsure.
Terms and Condition
* For buying tickets online, please visit website at http://pamsummer.asia/project/ticketing/
* Exhibition + Stage tickets will only available during the event day on the 22nd (10am onwards), 23 & 24 (8am onwards) May, 2015 at Dewan Sri Pinang main entrance ticketing booth. Transaction by CASH only.
* Ticketing redemption for exhibition + stage and concert zone starts from 10am on the 22nd May and 8am on 23rd May at Dewan Sri Pinang.
* During collection, you are required to present the photo ID (NRIC, IC) or passport and the actual credit/debit card used to purchase the ticket, during collection.
* If another person other than the original purchaser is collecting the ticket, the person must present the confirmation e-mail that is sent to your e-mail, a photocopy of the photo ID or passport and a copy of both sides of the credit/debit card used to purchase the ticket. All three items must be signed by the original purchaser and the person making the collection.
* If you have used another person’s credit/debut card to purchase the ticket(s), you will to present that person’s photo ID or passport, a copy of both sides of the credit/debit card used to purchase the ticket and letter of attorney verifying that you have been allowed to use the credit/debit card for the purchase.
* Collection can and will be refused if any one of the items listed above is not presented.
* You will be required to present the wristband, at the day of the event at the entrance of the concert venue. Failure to present will result in refusal of entry.
* Please contact Penang Anime Matsuri Organiser at the ticketing booth on the event day for assistance in the event of a lost ticket. Penang Anime Matsuri Organiser will not replace any lost wristbands nor wristbands that have been determined to be damaged or stick together intentionally. Case will be evaluate on condition basis.
* The outdoor concerts are based on free standing, first come first serve basis.
* All recording devices, inclusive of sound and visuals, are strictly prohibited. We reserve the right to remove those caught doing so from the hall without refund.
* Please note that no refunds will be entertained under any circumstances. Once the transaction has been paid for, no refunds, no cancellations or exchanges will be entertained. Please ensure that the number of tickets you wish to purchase is correct before finalizing the transaction.
* Tickets are not transferable and may not be resold, nor redistributed or used for any commercial or marketing event, activity, promotion or purpose, without the prior written consent of SOZO and Peatix. All rights reserved to cancel any Tickets that have been transferred or resold or redistributed or otherwise used without the prior written consent of SOZO, and to deny any such Ticket Holder entry.