NIVEA EMPOWER RUN 2016 will be organized at Setia City Mall - Oval Field Selangor on 5th June 2016 (Sunday).
* For online registration, please visit this website http://www.themarathonshop.com.my/niveaempowerrun
Distance / Fees : 5km (RM53)
Race Kit Collection -
Date: 3rd & 4th June 2016
Venue: The Marathon Shop S/b, No 25, Ground floor, Jalan SS 23/15, Taman Sea , Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
Terms and Condition
* All participants are to ensure that information submitted in the registration is complete and accurate.
* The confirmation of participation is ONLY VALID with the confirmed payment on the registration fees.
* A race registration confirmation email will be sent upon successful payment. If you do not receive the confirmation email within 7 working days from the successful registration date, please contact our general line 603 7887 8998 or email us at email@example.com
* The Confirmation Email is the ONLY VALID proof of confirmed registration and to be used for the collection of race kits / participation.
By confirmation of payment, the participants agreed to abide by the rules and regulations set forth by the Event Organizer (refers as “Organizer”).
All entries are NOT TRANSFERABLE, NOT REFUNDABLE AND NOT DEFERRABLE.
Upon confirmation of participation, change to the category or other details will not be entertained.
The Organizer reserves the right to limit, accept or reject any entries without prior notice and reasons.
The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before deadline without any notice or when a quota of a race / start is full.
The Organizer reserves the right to change the event date or venue at their discretion.
Non-Malaysian participants must ensure that they obtaining all entry, exit, health and other documents. Please contact the applicable Consulate or Embassy for these additional requirements.
All transactions through themarathonshop.com.my will be in Ringgit Malaysia (MYR or RM). For participants paying from overseas or using a non-Malaysian Bank, exchange rates conversion will apply (depending on individual banks). If you have any questions on the bank rates, please contact your local banks.
For events that apply foreign currency for non-Malaysians, the equivalent amount in RM will be converted based on the billing bank’s Exchange rates.
As per the new requirement from the Immigration Department, please state in the Disembarking Visitor Card the purpose of your visit to Malaysia is to participate in the particular event registered.
Any questions or inquiries regarding the registration process, please contact us at:
General line: 603 7887 8998
Taman SEA HQ - Monday – Friday: 10am – 7pm (GMT 8)
or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org