DISCOVER CROSS-BORDER OPPORTUNITY WITH AMAZON NOW!! will be organized at TRICOR HIVE FUNCTION ROOM MANUKA 2 & 3 - UNIT 29-01, LEVEL 29, TOWER A, VERTICAL BUSINESS SUITE, AVENUE 3, BANGSAR SOUTH NO. 8, JALAN KERINCHI, 59200, KUALA LUMPUR on 14th July 2016 (Thursday).
* For more information, please visit this website https://www.eventbrite.com/e/discover-cross-border-opportunity-with-amazon-now-tickets-26320908546?aff=es2
Learn how to sell on Amazon by Amazon.com professional. Join us for this rare opportunity and start selling online!
Also find out how Web2ship.com can help you to scale up your eCommerce sales by our end to end solution!
1. Welcome speech and Introduction by Web2ship.com
2. Go Global with Amazon (Speaker: Mavis Chuah, Regional Manager, ASEAN & ANZ, Amazon Singapore)
· About Amazon
· FBA (Fulfillment By Amazon)
3. eTRADE PROGRAMME BY MATRADE. (Speaker: Mohd Hafizi Yusoff/Adhwa Azmil)
4. Selling on multiple channels with Web2ship. (Speaker: Jack Leong, Business Development Manager, Web2ship.com)
- Web2ship Amazon Integration Solution.
-Web2ship Omnichannel solutions
-Process flow and demostration on registration
-Promotion for registers.
Kick started now for 2016! Dont miss the chance!!!!
Amazon strives to be Earth's most customer-centric company where people can find and discover virtually anything they want to buy online. By giving customers more of what they want - low prices, vast selection, and convenience, Amazon continues to grow and evolve as a world-class e-commerce platform.
Founded by Jeff Bezos, the Amazon.com website started in 1995 as a place to buy books because of the unique customer experience the Web could offer book lovers. Bezos believed that only the Internet could offer customers the convenience of browsing a selection of millions of book titles in a single sitting. During the first 30 days of business, Amazon fulfilled orders for customers in 50 states and 45 countries - all shipped from his Seattle-area garage. Amazon's evolution from Web site to e-commerce partner to development platform is driven by the spirit of innovation that is part of the company's DNA.
The world's brightest technology minds come to Amazon.com to research and develop technology that improves the lives of shoppers and sellers around the world.
Agenda For the Day
1350 - 1400 Arrival of Guest
1400 - 1410 Introduction by Emcee
1410 - 1440 Presentation by Amazon
1440 - 1500 Q & A Session
1500 - 1530 Presentation by MATRADE
1530 - 1540 Q & A Session
1540 - 1550 Break Time
1550 - 1630 Presentation by Web2ship
1630 - 1650 Q & A Session
1650 - 1700 Closing by Emcee
Limited seats available!!!! Don't miss the chance!!!