NEW eCommerce & Social Media Trends for Successful Managers will be organized at Training Room, MIM's Office on 22nd July 2016 (Friday).
* For more information, please visit this website http://www.eventbrite.com/e/new-ecommerce-social-media-trends-for-successful-managers-tickets-24384672211?aff=es2
eCommerce & Social Media are having a fundamental impact on the way businesses are run. As a manager in the new economy, you’ll need to figure out the best solutions to deal with this fast-changing business environment. Fortune magazine recently referred to social media training as ‘now mandatory’ and those who lack digital knowledge risk being increasingly being left in the dark. Discover how to be a social media and eCommerce-savvy manager and start increasing your business ROI today!
Many of today’s leaders are focused on leading from the front, transforming and training others in order to develop their organisation. While understandable, this approach to team management leaves little room for self-reflection and personal growth.
The highlight of this session will be to share the findings of a recent study of three leaders from three different industries who’ve demonstrated the Seven Cs of Leading with Purpose and Passion to achieve their organizations’ Vision and Mission.
We’ll discuss how such leaders influence and inspire their followers to succeed, as John C. Maxwell stated: “The True Measure of Leadership Is Influence –
Nothing More, Nothing Less”.
Ms.Fione Tan is President and CEO of eOneNet.com, a leading Asia-based internet marketing company with offices in Malaysia, Hong Kong and China. eOneNet clients include Fortune 500 corporations and local SMEs. Ms. Tan appears regularly in the media as an internet business expert. Examples include: Bloomberg News, CNBC Asia, ChannelNewsAsia, Shanghai TV, CCTV, Malaysia TV3, and TV2. Kosmo newspaper has called her the ‘No.1 Internet Marketing Coach’, while NTV7 gave her the title: ‘Internet Marketing Queen’. An award winning author in her own right, Fione’s most recent book ‘The Internet Millionaire Checklist’ was listed among the Top 25 Most Powerful Business Books by Times bookstore in 2013.
By the end of this session, participants will be able to:
- 2016 eCommerce business trends
- Three popular business models to make money online
- Case studies of non-technical Asian online millionaires
- Understand how to attract talent and new customers via social media
BENEFITS & FEES
- CPD talks are complimentary for MIM Individual members who may also bring alongtwo colleagues free of charge
- MIM Corporate members receive five complimentary seats. A fee of RM20 is charged for each additional participant
- Non-members are required to pay RM50 per person
- Payment can made online, via a bank or in cash before the talk’s commencement
Please note that the “CPD TALK” session is designed and organised exclusively for members and since seats are limited, it will be on a first-come first-served basis.