NurShahila binti Amir Amzah, better known as Shila Amzah, is a Malaysian singer-songwriter, record producer, businesswoman and actress. Shila released her second pop studio album in 2005, Sha-Hila. Her single “Patah Seribu” was awarded Pop Song of the Year and Song of The Year at the 19th Malaysian Music Awards. Following her international debut in Shanghai, China, Shila eventually emerged as the winner of Asian Wave, the hit Chinese reality singing talent show. Her success in the China market earned her the Kembara Award (International Music Breakthrough Award) at the Malaysian Music Awards, making her the youngest honoree. After that, Shila continued her career in the mandopop industry by breaking out to Hong Kong in 2015 where she released some new singles, conducted an international press conference and established her second record label and global management company, Shilala (HK) Limited. Her success on international stages has gained her honorific titles such as Asia’s Sweetheart, Princess of Music, and National Treasure of Malaysia.
TICKET LAUNCH - 30 May 2017
|Genting Rewards Members' Cash / Credit Card Rates|
|Genting Rewards Members' GP Redemption Rates|
*Individual tickets are required for admission for adults, children of all ages and infants.
**Excluding RM4 processing fee.
Genting Members Promotion
GP = Genting Points
- 10% standard discount for GRC members via Genting Point Redemption and cash/credit card, applicable for all price scales.
- RM50 standard CHILD ticket (Children must be shorter than 95cm to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while children taller than 95cm must purchase tickets according to the price scale.)
- Admission is one person per ticket applicable across all ages including children of all ages and infants.
- The discounted rates published above are only available to a stipulated number of tickets and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Tickets are on a first-come, first-served basis and subject to availability.
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Strictly no video camera, camera (professional or point-and-shoot) and tablet computers such as iPad, Samsung Galaxy Tab, etc to be brought into the venue.
- Other terms and conditions apply.
For booking, enquiries or redemption via GP, kindly contact (603) 2718 1118