Everyone LOVE Hi Tea!
NOW, You can enjoy a fanatics tea time with KL City Gallery by purchase Hi Tea Package Here!
2 tickets + Hi Tea Set! Not enough? We love to give you more! 2x RM5 voucher are giving away when you redeem your ticket at KL City Gallery! You may spent it at the gift shop / gallery cafe.
NOW RM48 ONLY!
What are you waiting for~
Enjoy your tea time with Kuala Lumpur City Gallery!
Opening Hours : 9:00am – 6:30pm daily
FOOD . FUN . SELFIE
Kuala Lumpur City Gallery, a 2017 Award Winning Centre is part of the ARCH group’s success in promoting the city. While ARCH gifts and collectibles are Malaysia’s most powerful ambassadors of heritage, ARCH Kuala Lumpur Walks and Tour Map is another initiative, and the most circulated map in Kuala Lumpur.
Kuala Lumpur City Gallery is situated right in the heart of the historical enclave at Dataran Merdeka (Merdeka Square). It is a must visit for anyone who wants to know all about Kuala Lumpur’s Past, Present and Future.
We welcome you to Discover the City with us!
About Our cafe:
Andrew Lee, the Founder of ARCH, established Kuala Lumpur City Gallery and created the iconic I Love KL structure at Dataran Merdeka, where the gallery stands.
Together with his family, he started ARCH Cafe to revive their family’s own well-kept recipes such as the signature Hainanese Chicken Chop and
Malaya Nasi Lemak while new innovations such as the Durian Imperial has become a popular sought-after delicacy.
The cafe’s embellishments are inspired by the ambience of Old Kuala Lumpur. An old antique Feng Shui mirror hangs on its wall, reflecting Good Luck with it’s symbolic word 和 ’Harmony’.
Sit on century old tables and chairs from the oldest coffee shop in Old Market Square and Pudu which were dined on by prominent lawyers, judges, politicians and famous Chinese gangs during that era.
Indulge in the Finest Malaysian flavours at the ARCH Cafe. Just the ideal place to relax while enjoying a range of local delicacies - all freshly home made and set in KL's rich historical site.
HOW TO GET HERE
WHERE TO PARK
- Kuala Lumpur City Gallery is accessible by bus, taxi or LRT
- Star LRT: A seven-minute walk to Kuala Lumpur City Gallery from the Masjid Jamek Station
- It is a five-minute walk from Central Market.
- Alternatively, you can catch a taxi from anywhere around town to go to Dataran Merdeka
- It is also within the route of the KL Hop-On Hop-Off City Tour
Nearest carparks available at :-
- Dataran Underground (1 min walk)
- Central Market (5 min walk)
- Facilities : Information Centre, Free KL Map, Cafe, Gift Shop, Sitting areas, Rest rooms, Postcard postal services, Online Taxi booking, Security.