- Hong Kong actor and singer Dicky Cheung Wai-Kin started his career in the entertainment industry following his victory in the Hong Kong New Talent Singing Awards Championship in 1984. An honorary Vice Chariman of the Hong Kong Television Professionals Association, he is a multi-talented artist who even caught Andy Lau’s attention. The King of Stars himself decided to sign Cheung as an artist under his agency soon after.
- Hong Kong actor and cantopop singer William So Wing-Hong began his singing career by participating in the New Talent Singing Awards in 1985 and came in as the first runner up. In 1998, he sang the theme song for a Hong Kong television series, “Healing Hearts”, which has boosted his popularity and earned him many music awards.
- Hong Kong composer, singer and actor Eddie Ng Kwok-King was signed under Go East Entertainment Co., Ltd. in 1998 and released "Wu Guojing Theme Song" and "Wu Guojing Theme Song 2" shortly after. By the early 1990s, he had produced a number of platinum albums and had several music awards under his belt. Throughout his career, he has worked with a lot of well-known singers like William So, Cecilia Cheung, Sammi Cheng, Andy Hui, Jacky Cheung, Aaron Kwok, Kelly Chan and more.
TICKET LAUNCH - 07 August 2017
|Genting Rewards Members' Cash / Credit Card Rates|
|Genting Rewards Members' GP Redemption Rates|
*Individual tickets are required for admission for adults, children of all ages and infants.
**Excluding RM4 processing fee.
Genting Members Promotion
GP = Genting Points
- 20% standard discount for GRC members via Genting point Redemption, cash/ credit card, applicable for all price scales.
- RM50 standard CHILD ticket (Child must be shorter than 95cm to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while child taller than 95cm must purchase tickets according to price scale.)
- Every customer MUST enter the hall with a ticket, including children of all ages & infants. (Children must be shorter than 95cm to be eligible for child ticket priced at RM50 without seat, while children taller than 95cm must purchase tickets according to the price scale. Terms and conditions apply.)
- Each ticket is valid for one-time admission only.
- Strictly no video recording and photography during the show.
- Video cameras, cameras and tablet computers such as iPad are not allowed in the venue.
- Lost or damaged ticket(s) will not be entertained.
For booking, enquiries or redemption via GP, kindly contact (603) 2718 1118