SATU KAPAL COMEBACK 2018 :
- Tickets are sold by HIGH CASTLE STUDIO (Main/Official Ticket Seller) in two platforms, which is Ticket2u.com.my (Automatic Online System) and through High Castle Studio's Crews (Manual Voucher Code).
- Pre-collection is strongly recommended to avoid the long Q.
- All Wrist Tags can be collected at the Official Ticket Counter on the day of the EVENT.
- Buyers required to present a copy of NRIC / passport upon redemption on the event wrist tag.
- General admission wristbands cover entry to the event. Wristbands must be worn at all times.
- Wristbands are non-refunable and non-transferable from person to person. Replacement of damaged wristbands may be subject to identification and additional charge.
- All ticket prices are inclusive PROCESSING CHARGE.
- By purchasing a ticket you are agreeing to our terms and condition.
- FREE Entry for all children below 12 years old.
- All E-tickets are strictly personal. Each E-ticket admits ONE person and is valid for the name of the E-ticket original holder only.
- Detailed information of ticket holder is required for placing the order.
- No refund, cancellation, change and exchange will be accepted.
- Organizer reserves the right to amend any terms and conditions stated herein at any time without prior notice. All matters and disputes will be subject to the final decision of organizer.
- ALL fields are required to fill out in order proceed.
- Please write in ENGLISH for all fields
- The FIRST & LAST name on admission ticket MUST match the name as appear on your valid photo identification (e.g. MYID / Passport).
- The Order Confirmation & E-Ticket will be sent to the email address you provided.
This message is important and must be read by customers purchasing a ticket to attend Satu Kapal ComeBack (The Event). The customer shall read, understand and agree to accept the terms and conditions below before buying a ticket to attend the event. By purchasing a ticket to Satu Kapal ComeBack, the customer agrees they have accepted and agreed to the following terms and conditions.
“Ticket” means any valid ticket that permits a customer, who buys it through selling channels, to have the admission right into Satu Kapal ComeBack (“The Event”) or any valid wristband for which the customer has exchanged the ticket upon entry.
Tickets to The Event are sold by and on behalf of the Organizer, who reserve the right to change all or any arrangements concerning The Event without notice, nor with any obligation whatsoever to refund.
In the event you are obtaining tickets for or providing any tickets to any other person or persons, you recognise that you are acting as that person’s agent in obtaining the tickets, and due to this agency relationship you agree to these terms and conditions on behalf of any person to whom you deliver any of the tickets you purchase, and you shall notify any such person of these terms and conditions when you deliver a ticket to them. It is considered that the Ticket holder receiving the Ticket from you agrees to these terms and conditions as well.
“The Event” refers to the event called Satu Kapal ComeBack which is held at the venue for which the customer has bought the Ticket.
“Venue” means the venue where the Event is held.
“The Organizer” means SATU KAPAL PRODUCTIONS SDN. BHD. who produces and operates the Event.
In order to pick up your ticket/wristband (s), the customer may be required to present:
- confirmation email receipt/your confirmation number.
- a government issued photo ID or passport.
Use of The Ticket
The Ticket entitles the holder to admission to the event.
You must retain your Ticket/wristband at all times during the Event.
Shall the participants failed to show the correct wrist tag to the entree security, organizer holds the rights to disqualify the entree. Shall the participants disobey the order, the organizer will not allow the participants for entering the event.
Any attendee, including after entry to the Event, may be ejected without any entitlement to a refund, as a result of failing to follow instructions given by the Organizers or their staff, causing a disturbance, carrying or consuming drugs, or due to an apparent or potential state of intoxication, and will be personally and fully responsible for their own actions and omissions towards third parties and damage to objects.
Liability and Limitation
You agree that the Organizer shall not be held responsible, financially or otherwise, for any personal property that is left, lost, stolen, destroyed, confiscated, damaged or misplaced anywhere during the event, regardless of fault or reason.
You agree that the Organizer reserves all rights to cancel, postpone, and/or change the venue, the artist lineup, time, and/or date of the event for which the Ticket was issued at any time without prior notice or compensation to you.
You agree that the Organizer will not be liable for any loss, injury or damage to any person (including yourself) or property however caused (including by the organizer or its servants):
(a) in any circumstances unless due to the negligence of organizer or its servants;
(b) in circumstances where such loss or damage is not a reasonably foreseeable result of any such breach (save for death or personal injury due to the negligence of organizer or its servants);
(c) to the extent that any increase in any loss or damage results from the breach by you of any of these terms and conditions.
You agree that the Organizer shall not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential costs, claims, actual or alleged losses howsoever arising out of or in connection with the event and/or our obligations hereunder including, but not limited to, loss of profits, anticipated profits, savings, business or opportunity, or loss of publicity or loss of reputation, or opportunity to enhance reputation, or loss of contract or other economic or consequential loss arising from the performance (or any failure to perform) these terms and conditions.
The Organizer shall not have any liability to you whatsoever for loss or expenses incurred in connection with the event or any cancellation of the event, including, without limitation, costs of any personal travel, accommodation or hospitality arrangements made relating to the event or the cancellation of the event.
The Organizer shall not be liable for the acts or omissions of the operators of the venues, for any personal injury suffered at a venue, theft or damage to your property at a venue (unless due to the act or omissions of the Organizer) or caused by any property of the Organizer.
The Organizer can accept no responsibility for any personal property. Please do not bring unnecessary valuable items to the event.
Cancellation, Misuse and Refunds
Although we will do our best to keep you informed of any cancellation, it is the ticket holders’ responsibility to establish whether an event has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged event. The Organizer has no obligation to refund any monies or exchange Tickets should the program be altered, or varied, for any reason.
The Organizer is unable to accept any liability to replace any tickets lost, stolen, damaged or used after they have been received. It is the purchaser’s responsibility to keep their tickets and information private.
“Event rules” apply to all areas, which include personal conduct – such as acceptable noise levels, management of waste and adherence to health and safety regulations. Event rules shall be observed. The Organizer reserves the right to eject individuals or groups either disobeying the event rules or displaying antisocial behaviour at the Organizer’s sole discretion without refund. SATU KAPAL PRODUCTIONS SDN. BHD. has a no drugs policy and reserve the right to eject anyone suspected of infringement of this policy. No outside food and drink allowed into the event; you agree to bag searches upon entry to the festival grounds and that any prohibited food or drink will be confiscated.
It is possible that exposure to loud music may cause damage to hearing, please bring your own ear protection. It is the responsibility of attendees to check gate opening and closing times – which will be published on the website and may change without notice. Ticket holders will not be admitted outside of these times.
For safety reasons the Organizer reserves the right to:
- Interrupt or stop the festival.
- Totally or partially vacate the site.
- Deny access to the event regardless of the possession of a valid entry ticket.
- Alter the program or the timetable of the festival. In this case, the entry ticket remains valid and is neither exchangeable nor refundable.
- ROAR – Right of admission reserved by SATU KAPAL PRODUCTIONS SDN. BHD. at all time.