- All bookings (including tickets) are non-refundable.
- Please present your e-ticket with your unique QR code during race pack collections (REPC dates are as below).
- By purchasing a ticket, you are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Walk for Kids 2018 Terms and Conditions:
- This walk is open to the public. Children below the age of 18 are required to be registered by their parents / legal guardians in order to participate.
- The walk event will be held as below:
- Date of event: 29 April 2018 (Sunday)
- Flag off time: 7:45 AM
- Place (Start/Finish):
Taman D.R Seenivasagam
Jalan Keliling Dalam
30300 Ipoh, Perak.
3. Entry Fees for the walk are as below:
- Adult (18 years and above) – RM50
- Students/ Children (2-17years) – RM20
- Free entry for children below 2 years old but they will not be eligible to receive the free T-shirt, goodie bag and/or finisher medal.
4. Registration fees are non-refundable and not tax deductible. The fees are inclusive of GST.
5. Tesco and the organizer of the walk shall treat all information held as confidential and shall not disclose any information in relation to the participants to any other business or organization.
6. Registered participants are eligible for the following:
- Lucky Draw - In order to win, the participant with the drawn numbers will have to first answer a simple question related to the event.
- All participants who have completed the walk will receive a goody bag. Only the first 1,000 finishers will receive a medal. Walking Bibs will be marked upon collection of items.
- T-shirt and Walking Bib collection can be done ahead of the event on 21-22 April 2018 at Tesco Ipoh Garden as per below information:
Date: 21-22 April 2018
Time: 10.00AM to 10.00PM
Venue: Tesco Ipoh Garden, 2 Jalan Jambu, Taman The Teik Seng, 31400 Ipoh, Perak.
First 4000 participants will be eligible for the above items. Participants must present their payment stub and receipt to receive their t-shirts and walking bib.
7. By participating in this walk, you acknowledge that you are participating in a charity event on public roads and footpaths and that the organizers of the walk nor the venue sponsor will not be held liable for any accidents that may happen during the walk. Tesco Stores (M) Sdn Bhd and the walk organisers do not accept any responsibility for any injury, loss or damage to participants or their property incurred during participation in this event.
8. By entering the walk, you agree that photographs may be taken of participants in the walk and may be used in future publicity for Tesco Walk for Kids events and for the CSR initiatives we support including Tesco-PINTAR School Adoption Programme and Food Surplus Donation Programme in partnership with Food Aid Foundation and Kechara Soup Kitchen.
Photos may also be published on the Tesco Malaysia website and social media sites and may be downloaded by any user of the sites. You hereby assign your rights in relation to these photos to Tesco Stores (M) Sdn Bhd and the organisers of the walk, who may use them as described above.
By participating in this Walk, participants agree to the collection, use and disclosure of their personal information for the purposes of administering the Walk for Kids event.
Standard terms & conditions on the usage of this website apply. Click here to find out more. (link to our website T&C)
Tesco reserves the right to change these terms and conditions at any time for legal, regulatory, business or policy reasons without prior notice.