Rimba Alam Ultra Relay (RAUR) is a road relay for a team of 4, with option to run a team’s total distance of 52.8KM
Each team member, will take turns to run the 1.2 km lap in the pristine urban forest park in Taman Warisan Pertanian, Putrajaya, until the team has completed either the 52.8 km or continue for longest distance.
|6.00 am||Team check-in and collection of baton, timing chip|
|6.50 am||Race Briefing|
|7.00 am||Start of race|
|10.00 am||Morning Snacks|
|10.30 am||Expected finish of Winning Team|
|12.30 pm||Prize giving for 50 km Winners|
|2.30 pm||Afternoon snacks|
|7.00 pm||12-hour race ends|
|7.00 pm||Prize giving for Longest Distance category Winner|
Goodies Bag Collection
|Date||6 May 2018 ( Sunday )|
|Time||11 am - 6 pm|
- Only Team Captain or one (1) designated representative for the team will collect the race kit, on behalf of the team.
- Please bring along confirmation slip/ticket from Ticket2u and original passport or MyKad during the race kit collection for verification
Race Category and Format
- The race will be done in team relay format.
- A team will consist of 4 runners.
- Two categories of winners to be up for challenge:
- First team to complete 52.8km total distance (44 loops)
- Team with longest total distance in 12 hours
- One loop will cover a distance of 1.2km
- Team of 4 Men
- Team of 4 Mixed (must consist a minimum of 1 female runner)
- Team of 4 Men-Alumni (must consist runners from the SAME high-school or STPM /A-Level, College, University ; does not need to be in the same year in school).
- Team of 4 Mixed-Alumni (similar as (iii) above but must consist a minimum of 1 female runner)
|Category||Age||Early Bird ( 2 Mar - 31 Mar or First 150 Team )||Angry Bird ( 1 Apr - 15 Apr )|
|Team of 4 Men Open||16 years old & above||RM 360||RM 450|
|Team of 4 Mixed Open||16 years old & above|
|Team of 4 Men Alumni||18 years old & above|
|Team of 4 Mixed Alumni||18 years old & above|
Pricing state on chart above exclude of online processing Fee
|6||4 x Meals||Breakfast|
Drinking water ( Bring Your Own Bottle )
Isotonic ( Bring Your Own Bottle )
|7||Taman Warisan Pertanian Entrance Fee||Entrance Fee on event day|
We are supporting the effort to reduce our environmental footprint and participants are required to bring their own cups/bottles/container (BYOB) to be used throughout the race. Strictly no paper cups will be used.
To Be Announced
T-shirt Sizing Chart
|a||Fastest 52.8 km Team of 4 Men||Winner Trophy|
|b||Fastest 52.8 km Team of 4 Mixed|
|c||Fastest 52.8 km Team of 4 Men - Alumni|
|d||Fastest 52.8 km Team of 4 Mixed - Alumni|
|e||Longest Distance Team of 4 Men ( Merge with Alumni )||Winner Throphy||-||-|
|f||Longest Distance Team of 4 Mixed ( Merge with Alumni )||-||-|
|g||Fastest Lap Men - ( Individual )||-||-|
|h||Fastest Lap Women ( Individual )||-||-|
Final team ranking (to be published online) will be based on the total distance covered by a team.