- Please note that the team name cannot exceed 18 alphabets to ensure it fits nicely into the event bib.
- The Confirmation Slip is the only valid proof of confirmed registration and to be used for the collection of bibs / batons on the event day.
- Participants must wear their bib numbers at the front top side of the running wear. Pin your number bib prominently as high as possible – and attach them to the front of the Runners’ Tee using the safety pins that have been provided. Please ensure that the number bib is visible.
- Tampering with the race number bib in any way (e.g. obscuring/removing sponsor’s identification) will result in your disqualification. The organiser shall immediately disqualify any participants if this rule is not strictly observe
Timing Chip / Baton
A baton will be issued to each team upon the collection of race bibs on event day. The entire team will be disqualified if they failed to collect their baton which has a timing chip attached, therefore resulting in the failure to record an official time.
Document Required for REPC
- Confirmation Slip
- National Registration Identity Card (Malaysian) / Passport (Foreigners)
- Please note that Race Entry Packs will not be issued on event day
- Outstation participants may make prior arrangements for collection on Event day
- Finisher medals will be awarded to each team after the completion of the run and upon returning the baton / timing chip.
- Registered participants/teams who do not turn up on race day will be disqualified and are not entitled to finisher medals.
There will be a refreshment station located near the starting point. Both isotonic drinks and mineral water will be available to all runners.
Breakfast & Group Photographs
- Food and refreshments will be served after the race.
- In order to keep the park clean, littering is strictly prohibited. Please dispose all rubbish into the garbage bags provided to facilitate the cleaning up process.
- If you wish to have your group photograph taken, kindly ask our photographer on duty for assistance.
Ample parking is available at the around Padang Merbok road side, FREE of charge. You may also park at Lake Garden or Bukit Aman Multi Storey car park if parking is full at Padang Merbok.
The public toilet at the venue opens at 6.00am. Mobile toilet also available. There will be no charges for toilet usage.
There will be checkpoints along the route to ensure fair competition for every participant. Marshals will be stationed at strategic points to ensure everyone runs the correct route.
Collections of Batons
- Batons will be distributed on race day commencing at 6.00am and all team captain are required to collect their batons by 7.00am or 30 minutes before the flag-off time. Latecomers will be disqualified from the race without notice.
- Please note that there will be strictly no distribution of batons after 7.00am.
- The event will be flagged off at 7.30am sharp. Participants who run without a batons will be disqualified.
Pacers are allowed to accompany participants during the event but are strictly not permitted to enter the transition zone. Pacers can only start pacing participants after 150m from the starting line and must stop when the participants arrive at the transition zone upon completion of their lap.
- Children who are participating in the event must be accompanied at all times by their parents or legal guardians. The organiser will not be held responsible for any incidents resulting from the non-compliance of the above.
- Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizer to ensure the participants' safety, participants run at their own risk and the organizer will not be responsible or held liable for any injury or death howsoever arising from training for or during participation in the race.
Thank you for your co-operation.