600 tickets fully SOLD !! Thanks for your supports ...
GST to SST Transition + Income tax audit convergence with GST audit
This is the first of its kind seminar to help business professionals to gain an edge on understanding transitional issues from GST to SST. The seminar will also completely unlock on the methodologies and mechanism evolving income tax audit and GST audit that is still ongoing. Practical approach as to dealing on SST transitional issues, income tax issues, GST issues would be unreservedly shared. The practical guide to appeal to Special Commissioners of Income Tax (SCIT) and GST Appeal Tribunal would be discussed extensively.
From GST to SST - the path of transitions
- How fast such transitions will take place
- How far it affects business decision and strategies
- Scope of SST
- Concept & methodology of SST
- The timeline seeing SST to replace GST
Income tax audit
- Complete unlocking Tax Audit Framework 2018 (issued on 1 April 2018)
- Tax audit process by IRB – a complete overview
- The scope of documentation required for IRB audit – pre-audit preparation
- Mitigation factors on penalty of incorrect return, s 113(2) penalty
- Filing the Form Q to appeal to SCIT – the noting points
- Round table discussion on dispute resolutions – the approach taken
- Compounding the offences for settlement – scope and coverage
- Common GST audit issues
- Import and export issues
- Round table discussion with RMC – the noting points
- The appeal to GST Appeal Tribunal – the practical guidance
- Documents and records to facilitate GST audit
8 CPD hours for ACCA members. ACCA members (qualified accountants with PER). MUST sign up at this link : http://www.cvent.com/d/4gqlp3/4W to qualify for CPD hours.
Accounting Professional, Executive (non ACCA members) are welcome to sign up.
Full day seminar with ACCA Attendance Cert , HRDF claimable & Lunch provided. RM 371 (May 24th 2018 - Thursday)
For Tax Invoice, please tick "I need tax invoice" before payment and key in company details.