Terms & Conditions:
1) Finishing Medals will be awarded to finishers of all categories within the stipulated cut-off time.
2) Entry fee is not refundable.
3) Eligibility: Open to all Malaysians & Foreign Visitors
4) Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries and bibs to another party.
5) Participants are strictly not allowed to change race categories after registration are confirmed.
6) Entry will only be confirmed when the full payment is made / Kindly ensure that all receipt of payments made is retained and produced during collection of race entitlements.
7) The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
8) Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer (including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organizer shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
9) The organizer and its agents will not be held responsible for any issues relating to parking at the venue. Participants are advised to follow the instructions given by traffic personnel for proper parking. The organizer and its agent will not be held responsible due to losses suffered in the event of break ins or vandalism to the vehicles of participants. Proper vigilance must be exercised by all participants when parking their vehicles.
10) The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries once the entry is accepted if any applicants provide false information, do not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
In consideration of my participation in the ENGINEER'S RUN 2.0 2018, I agree to assume all risks incidental to such participation (which may include , among other things, muscle injuries, heat and stress related issues and broken bones). On my on behalf, and on behalf of my heirs, executors, administrators and next of kin, i hereby release, covenant not to sue, and forever discharge the Released Parties (as define below) of and from all liabilities, claims,actions, damages, costs or expenses of any nature arising out of or in any way connected with my participation in the ENGINEER'S RUN 2.0 and further agree to indemnity and hold each of the Re-lased Parties harmless from and against any and all such liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or expenses including, but not limited to, all legal fees and disbursements up through and including any appeal ("claims"). i understand that this release and indemnity includes any Claim based on the negligence, action or Inaction of any of the Released Parties and Covers bodily injury (including death), property damage, and loss by theft or otherwise, whether, whether suffered by me before, during or after such participation, i declare that I am physically fit and have the skill level required to participate in the ENGINEER'S RUN 2.0. i further authorized medical treatment for me, at my cost, if the need arises. for the purposes hereof, the "Released Parties" are THE INSTITUTION OF ENGINEERS, MALAYSIA (Sabah Branch) and all ENGINEER'S RUN 2.0 sponsors or charities, and each of their respective parent, subsidiary, affiliated or related companies.
I further grant the Released Parties the right to photograph and/or videotape me and further to display, use and/or otherwise exploit my name, face, likeness, voice, and appearance forever and throughout the world, in all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, throughout the universe in perpetuity (Including, without limitation, In online webcasts, television, motion pictures, films, newspapers,and magazines) and in all forms including, without limitation, digitized images, whether for advertising, publicity, or promotional purposes, including, without limitation, publication of ENGINEER'S RUN 2.0 results and standings, without compensation, reservation or imitation, or further approval, and i agree to indemnity and hold harmless the Released Parties for any claims associated with such grant and right to use. The Released parties are, however, under no obligation to exercise any right granted herein.
This waiver and Release Form shall be governed by the laws of Malaysia. I certify I am 18 years of age or older and the information set forth is true and complete.
In consideration of your minor child being permitted to participate in the ENGINEER'S RUN 2.0 you hereby attest that, after reading this waiver and Release Form completely and carefully, you acknowledge that participation in the ENGINEER'S RUN 2.0 by your child is entirely voluntary, and that you understand and agree as the following above.