The Organizer had CHANGED the EVENT DATE & VENUE due to unforeseen circumstances:
NEW Date: 7th Oct 2018 (Sunday)
NEW Venue: DATARAN DBKL, KUALA LUMPUR
|RUN FOR THE DEAF 2018 (5KM)|
|Date||7th October 2018 (Sunday) |
|Venue||Dataran DBKL, Kuala Lumpur.|
Registration Closing Date
|6 Oktober 2018|
Your World is Our World, Together We Stand
|5KM||Fun Run Open to All||above 12 yrs old||RM 50*|
|5KM||Parents with Children**|
|Children age 12 years and below can register for *FREE*** with parent’s participation.||RM 50*|
*Fee stated excluding online processing fee
**They are NOT entitled to receive the Finisher Medal, Goodies Bag, Runner’s T-Shirt and Certificate *except the free breakfast.
|6.00 pagi||Pengumpulan para peserta @ Pendaftaran|
|7.45 pagi||Nyanyi lagu "Negaraku"|
|8.00 pagi||Pengumpulan di tempat START|
|8.30 pagi||Ucapan perasmian oleh Menteri Wilayah|
|10.00 pagi||Pelepasan peserta 5 KM|
|11.00 pagi||Pengumpulan peserta @ Cabutan bertuah|
Race Kit Collection
|RACE KIT COLLECTION|
|Date||4 - 6 October 2018 (Thursday- Saturday) (3 days)|
|Time||10AM - 8PM|
|Venue||NU Sentral ULTRON LEVEL 2|
Nu Sentral, 201, Jalan Tun Sambanthan, Brickfields, 50470 Kuala Lumpur
|Reminder||Kindly bring along your E-ticket and NRIC to collect your race kit|
|Your World is Our World, Together We Stand|
T-Shirt Size Chart
*TERM & CONDITIONS*
1. RUN FOR THE DEAF 2018 is open to the public.
2. Registration online, E-ticket RM50.00 per participant, strictly non-refundable and non-transferable. Price exclusive online processing fee.
3. Children age 12 years and below can register for *FREE* with parent’s participation. They are NOT entitled to receive the Finisher Medal, Goodies Bag, Runner’s T-Shirt and Certificate *except the free breakfast.*
4. The organizer reserves the right to change or alter the design poster
5. Runner kit collection will be collected at NU Sentral ULTRON held on 04th till 06 OKT 2018 from 10.00AM to 8.00PM
6. For runner’s T-Shirt, the sizes are not exchangeable.
7. Every possible measure will be taken by the organizer to ensure the safety of participants. However, the organizer disclaims all responsibilities for any personal injuries and fatalities suffered directly or indirectly from this event.
8. All participants who are still running after the event cut-off time (1.5 hours after the flag-off time) of the event will be responsible for their own safety
9. The organizer reserves the right to amend, change or cancel the event if the weather condition or any unforeseen circumstances is deemed unsafe.
10. Organizer will not be responsible for any loss or damage of personal belongings.