Introduction and Aim:
To equip staff with basic knowledge and skill on fire safety and fire fighting inclusive equipment and operating procedure. Often accidents happen due to ignorance or the lack of knowledge in prevention measures. Employers can do more than express regret by ensuring that accidents would not happen again in the future.
To train and familiarize personnel on the importance of responding to emergency immediately. Technique application is crucial as to increase the opportunity of survival during emergency. Participant also will be trained to rescue themselves without using any emergency or safety equipment.
Objective of Training:
Upon course completion, participants will be able to:
1) Understand and able to explain basic requirements of Fire Service Act
2) Determine, identify and demonstrate the technique of operating the various fire extinguisher and fire fighting equipment.
3) Describe the various type of fire fighting equipment.
4) Select, operate and deploy fire fighting equipment complete with hose handling technique.
5) Increase in fire prevention awareness in the work station.