Untuk versi Bahasa Malaysia sila klik: http://bit.ly/MindBMTnC
For participants 18 years and over: By completing the entry form, I certify I have read and accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event.
For participants under 18 years: By completing the entry form, I certify I am the parent/ guardian of this entrant who is under 18 years and I give my consent for them to participate in this event. I accept the terms and conditions for participation in this event on behalf of the entrant and declare them as capable of completing the event they have entered.
The minimum age of participants for this event is 16 years old.
Terms & Conditions
1. By agreeing to participate in this event, participants release event organisers from all claims connected with participation. Participants understand that the event organiser, sponsors, volunteers and employees involved in this event directly or indirectly are not liable for any and all injury, loss or damage connected with the participant's entry.
2. By filling up this form and agreeing to the terms and conditions, participants understand that this is a non-competitive run. No prizes will be given out.
3. By submitting this form, participants consent to allowing the event organisers to record personal data.
4. Participants also consent to their images being used for media coverage (including but not limited to, future promotional material)
5. Participants accept that they are participating at their own risk and they accept that this event may involve risk and injury or death.
6. By submitting this form, participants are declaring that they are physically fit and capable of participating in this event. They are not aware of any medical condition or impairment that will prevent participation in this event or will affect their health by participation. If a participant becomes aware of any such condition or impairment or they are injured or sick prior to the event, they have the opportunity to withdraw.
7. All participants will provide event organisers details of any medical or other condition that may be relevant should medical treatment be required or may affect their participation in the event. Please fill up your medical condition at https://goo.gl/forms/QDpRf7pF0xGhz9qk1
8. Participants must wear the official race bib, clearly visible on the front of the torso at all times during the event.
9. Participants consent to follow all directions by event organisers and remain on the designated course as marked and directed by marshalls.
10. Participants must walk or run unassisted. Bikes, skateboards, scooters, rip sticks, rollerblades or similar items are prohibited. Those with strollers and non-racing wheelchairs are requested to start from the back of the field.