SST commence and GST expected to repeal on 1 September 2018. Businesses, What’s Next?
- Pakatan Harapan New Tax Regime
- Are you subject to SST? New SST framework (concept and scope)
- Transition of GST to SST. Are we going backwards?
- SST Implementation mechanism
- Sales Tax and Service Tax. Any cascading effect?
- Will SST affect my selling price? Price hike again?
- Tax Invoice or Invoice?
- Cross Border Transactions - K1 / K2 still matters? Export Services and Imported Services
- Do I need to review my contracts? Non renewable contract still applicable?
- Pricing strategies and anti profiteering implication which covers all goods and services
- Do I need to deregister GST and how do I register for SST?
- Transitional Issues - SST + GST. How do we do it simultaneously?
- GST special rules including Gift Rule, 21 Days Rules, Blocked Input Tax and Bad Debt Relief. What’s left?
- Submission of Final GST Return and Claiming Final Input Tax Credit
- GST final review and closure. How do we appeal for outstanding GST Refund. Possible Set Off to SST?
Seminar conducted in English with Mandarin explanation.
•Kota Kinabalu • Kuching • Johor • Penang-Morning (Sold Out) • Penang-Afternoon • kuala Lumpur • Kuantan
• Melaka • Ipoh •Tawau
Speaker profile http://tiny.cc/sqlsong
Similar seminars are also held in others cities, please refer www.SQL.com.my for more details.
For Tax Invoice, please tick "I need tax invoice" before payment and key in company details.