- Race kit consists of a running tee, a drawstring bag, a number bib, safety pins, and race guide (if any).
- Please bring the printout/screenshot of the e-ticket (QR code). You may appoint a representative to collect your race kit on your behalf.
- There will be NO distribution of race kit on event day.
- Strictly no changes in t-shirt sizes will be allowed.
- Please take note that upon closure of the distribution hall on 18th November 2018, 4.00 pm, all the uncollected race kits will be deemed as unwanted and therefore become the property of the organizers. The organizers reserve the right to dispose or redistribute the race kits in any manner deemed appropriate.
- No late collection of race kits will be entertained.
- Parents are allowed to bring along their children below the age of 12 at their own risk. Parents must take full responsibility for their children’s wellbeing pre, during and after IMR Fun Run 2018.
- NO registration is required for children aged below 12 years and therefore they will NOT be entitled for a t-shirt, bib number, finisher medal, certificate and refreshment pack.
- NO rollerblade, roller skate, bicycle and skateboard are allowed throughout the running route.
- Strollers and wheelchairs are welcome but at participants/guardians own risk and the organizer cannot be held responsible for any mishaps.
Registration via online:
- Everyone needs to register via Online Registration at www.ticket2u.com.my/event/11437
- Any online registration that is not followed with online payment will become invalid registration. Entry forms will only be processed upon receipt of full payment of entry fee.
- NO refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration or cancellation.
- The decision of the committee is final when accepting entries. The organizers have the right to refuse an entry without having to disclose a reason.
- The organizers reserve the right to close entries before the dateline without any notice once the race quota is full.
Finisher Medals will be distributed at the finish line to all participants.
NO claims will be entertained thereafter.
All participants shall obtain their e-certificate from ticket2u website.
Refreshment pack will be distributed at the finish line.
Registration Closing Date:
20th October 2018 (12.00 pm) or upon reaching the maximum of 2500 participants.
- The organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of heavy rain or thunderstorm or extreme weather condition. Should the organizers cancelled the event due to circumstances beyond the control of the organizers, the organizer shall not be held responsible for any claims including refund of entry fee made by any individual or parties concerned. The organizers also shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
- Every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizers to ensure participant safety, however, the participants are responsible to ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating and during the event.
- The organizers shall not be liable or responsible for any accident or mishap due to participants own negligence during the event.
- The organizers reserve the right to use any photograph, motion pictures, recordings, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors.
- Participants are advised to follow the instruction given by traffic personnel for proper parking. The organizers will not be held responsible due to losses suffered in the event of breaking or vandalism to the participant’s vehicles.
For enquiries on event details, arrangements & etc.
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone : 03 2616 2491 / 2469 / 2472