SST commence and GST expected to repeal on 1 September 2018. Businesses, What’s Next?
- Pakatan Harapan New Tax Regime
- Are you subject to SST? New SST framework (concept and scope)
- Transition of GST to SST. Are we going backwards?
- SST Implementation mechanism
- Sales Tax and Service Tax. Any cascading effect?
- Will SST affect my selling price? Price hike again?
- Tax Invoice or Invoice?
- Cross Border Transactions - K1 / K2 still matters? Export Services and Imported Services
- Do I need to review my contracts? Non renewable contract still applicable?
- Pricing strategies and anti profiteering implication which covers all goods and services
- Do I need to deregister GST and how do I register for SST?
- Transitional Issues - SST + GST. How do we do it simultaneously?
- GST special rules including Gift Rule, 21 Days Rules, Blocked Input Tax and Bad Debt Relief. What’s left?
- Submission of Final GST Return and Claiming Final Input Tax Credit
- GST final review and closure. How do we appeal for outstanding GST Refund. Possible Set Off to SST?
Seminar conducted in Mandarin with English explanation.
•Kota Kinabalu • Kuching • Johor • Penang-Morning (Sold Out) • Penang-Afternoon • kuala Lumpur • Kuantan
• Melaka • Ipoh •Tawau
Speaker profile http://tiny.cc/sqlsong
Similar seminars are also held in others cities, please refer www.SQL.com.my for more details.