How will Budget 2019 impact our economy and the capital market? Set to be tabled in November 2018, get an in-depth analysis and a fresh perspective on the 2019 Budget as well as insights into pertinent policy changes and its impact on our economy and the capital market in this comprehensive half-day programme.
Join our industry experts as they present their views on the Budget’s strategies, salient aspects of the changes and its impact on our economy and the capital market.
This programme aims to give participants new insights on the latest 2019 Budget proposals, its impact on the economy and capital market and the outlook for 2019. Upon completion of this programme, participants will be able to:
- identify the key highlights of Budget 2019;
- recognise the key tax changes presented in the 2019 Budget proposals; and
- discuss the Budget’s implications and on the Malaysian economy and capital market outlook.
|9.00 am||2019 MALAYSIAN BUDGET |
- Malaysia’s Economy and Capital Market at A Glance
- Salient Points of Budget 2019
- Individuals and Corporate Tax – What to Look Forward To
| 10.15 am||Coffee Break/Networking Session|
|10.30 am||PANEL DISCUSSION |
2019 Budget: Impact and Outlook on Malaysia’s Economy and Capital Market
- 2019 Budget: Analysis Breakdown
- Potential Impact on Malaysia’s Economy and Capital Market
- 2019 Outlook, Areas of Concern and the Challenges
|12.30 pm||End of Programme|