- Any protest must be in writing address to organiser within 20minutes of participant finish time.
- RM150.00 deposit is required and if the protest is successful, deposit will be refund.
- All participant must be at the start/finish area 1hours or earlier before race start.
- Transition area will be open 1 hour before race & only participant with BIB allowed to enter.
- Runners require to wear their BIB in-front at all time.
- Runners must use proper running shoe at all times / no bare foot is allowed.
- Runners must not use headphones to run.
- No pacers is allowed
- Runner must run on the designated lane at all time
- Running route for 1st & 3rd leg are the same route.
- Cyclist must wear their BIB at the back of their apparel and must be visible all time
- Cyclist to ensure bicycle numbers properly secured at their seat post all the time.
- Cyclist must use helmet all the time.
- In any condition, cyclist may push or run with their bicycle to the finishing line.
- Drafting free with other cyclist but not with moving or support Vehicle/motorcycle.
- Please give way to the fast riders by cycling on the far left.
- Please do not overtaking from the left side.
- Wearing headphones is not allowed
- No riding in the transition area. Please observe the mounting and dismounting LINE for the exit and entering
- Cyclist are responsible to their safety and compliance with traffic laws while on the road. Please take note that the road are not full closed for the entire course
**Fail to abide the rules above, participant will be disqualified
Relay / Mixed Team category
- After run or cycling participant must ensure to pass the tag/ribbon to team mate to proceed with the race.
Cut of Time (COT) Total cut of time is 3hours 30minutes
1st leg running (5km): 45minutes
2nd leg cycling (30km): 1hour 30minutes
3rd leg running (5km): 50minutes