1. ILAM Landscape Run 2019 3.5 km participants must be 4 years old or above and runners below the aged of 18 must accompanied by parents or guardians along the route. Any exceptions to this must be authorized by the Organizer.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to close entries before the deadline without any notice once the race quota is full.
3. Entry forms will only be processed upon receipt of full payment of entry fee.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries without reason.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to contact and to interview applicants by phone or otherwise for additional information required for matters relating to their applications.
6. Entry fees are non-refundable. The Organizer reserves the right to refuse entries once the entry is accepted if any applicants provide false information, do not make the required payment, or fail to meet entry requirements as stated in the entry form.
7. Should the event be cancelled due to circumstances beyond the control of the Organizer (including heavy rain, thunder storm or disaster, public rally), no refund of the entry fee will be made and the Organizer shall have no further responsibility and/or liability thereafter.
8. Running is not a ‘free risk’ sport and therefore each runner must ensure his/her health condition is fit before participating and during the race. Each runner shall be responsible with his/her own health/condition. The Organizer shall be responsible for personal injury or death during or after the race due to gross negligence of the Organizer.
9. The Organizer reserves the right to disallow/ disqualify any person who is known or suspected to be physically unfit to participate in the event. Should a runner get injured during the race, on case by case basis as recommended by medical team as appointed by the Organizer to monitor the race, such runner may be treated in hospital as designated by the Organizer with a treatment cost not exceeding the amount agreed by the Organizer and the relevant hospital circumstances.
10. The organizer and its agents will not be held responsible for any issues relating to parking at the venue. Participants are advised to follow the instructions given by traffic personnel for proper parking. The organizer and its agent will not be held responsible due to losses suffered in the event of break in or vandalism to the vehicles of participants. Proper vigilance must be exercised by all participants when parking their vehicles.
11. ILAM Landscape Run 2019 is open to all.
1. By participating I/we accept all risks necessarily resulting from my participation, which would result in loss of life or permanent injury. Accordingly, I will not held liable all people associated with the conduct of events and will release them against all matters arising from my participation in event. For clarification, the people released include event organisers, promoters, sponsors, managers, officers, employees, agents, contractors and volunteers including event medical and paramedical personnel and every personnel invited and asked to be involve in the event by the organisers. This release and indemnity continues forever and binds my heirs, executors, personal representatives and assignees.
2. I/we understand that I park my vehicle at my own risk and assume organisers to not hold any responsibility for loss of or damage to my vehicle.
3. I/we acknowledge that the event involves real risk of serious injuries, or risk of death, from various causes including over exertion, equipment failure, dehydration, accidents with other competitors, spectators and road users, the course and weather conditions, just to name a few.
4. I/we understand that I should not participate in the event unless I have prepared appropriately and my physical condition has been verified by a medical practitioner.
5. I/we understand that the information that I have provided herein will be included in the Ticket2u.com.my database. I also understand that information of a biological nature including my name, date of birth, home state, results, career highlights and interests may be released to the media in response to general requests.
6. I/we agree to abide by all the Rules of organisers which relate, in part, to safe and fair sporting practices.
7. I/we grant organisers unconditional rights to use at their discretion photographic pictures and personal information in any form of media, art, advertising, trade, visual documentary, promotional material, and merchandise or film coverage of any kind without compensation to me. I also waive the right to inspect and/or approve the finished product or the copy that may be used in connection therewith, or the use to which it may be applied.
8. I/we have permission from my family and related sport associations to run in this event.