With New Government , 2019 Budget will impact on many businesses by updates on Income Tax, RPGT and SST.
HOT topics for discussion are :
- New SST Enhancement , SST Credit System to avoid cascading/double tax ?
- Income Tax Special voluntary disclosure for income under declared previously ? (漏税 , 少报税 - 自愿申报计划 ) .
- GST Final Submission , invoice/CN backdate to August 2018 for GST claiming , Bad Debts relief ?
- Individual riding on budget 2019 , the Relief than should emphasize
For half day in Johor The Waterfront Hotel where you will spend 4 hours of quality time learning Budget 2019 Implication on Business, Personal Investment and Tax Planning from Dr. Choong Kwai Fatt, Malaysia's foremost tax expert. This excellent arrangement is sponsored by SQL Account.
Please Like our Facebook www.facebook.com/SQLEstream for updates.
Stay ahead by understanding new government new tax regime, for robust year 2019 with topics below:
(Seminar slides in english, e-certificate of attendance for attendee)
(a) SME tax incentives & SMI tax planning
(b) Business tax opportunities and applications
(c) Tax relief for individuals
(d) Credit System for sale tax deduction to avoid double taxation & lower business cost
(e) Tax cut credit system for small manufacturers
(f) Overlapping of Service Tax - Exemption & Application
(g) Corporate Tax changes, Efficient corporate structure
(h) Imported services tax to service providers such as architects, graphic designers, software developers
(i) Online services imported /e-Commerce required to register with Customs Department
(j) SST Exemption goods updates
(k) Real Property Gains Tax (RPGT) will be increased
(l) Unreported income and incorrect return - remedies relief
(m) IRB method on capital statement to uncover tax evasion
(n) Changes in EPF Contribution & relief
(o) (Rehda) agrees to reduce house prices as much as 10%
<< Bonus time for GST Final Submission topic >>
Q&A answered by Dr Choong, english & mandarin
Dr Choong Kwai Fatt and his team will provide personal consultancy on income tax, SST and GST matters. Priority is given to SQL Account users (Bring along SQL license activation code for 1 to 1 consultation).
Seminar in English with Mandarin Explanation
• KL/PJ •Ipoh •Penang •Alor Setar •Melaka •Johor Bahru •Batu Pahat •Kota Bahru
• Sandakan •Tawau •Kota Kinabalu • Kuching • Sibu •Miri