Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS ELIGIBILITY
2019 BSP 12K RUN (BSPRUN2019) is open to all, EXCEPT FOR 12KM competitive run it's open for Malaysian and Foreigners with Malaysia work permit, oversea student studied in Malaysia with student ID & PR Status only . (verification is needed during the race pack collection)
- Online registration only in TICKET2U website. Any online registration that is not followed with online payment will become invalid registration.
- No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration.
- Upon confirmation of participant, change to category, t-shirts size or other detail will not be entertained.
REGISTRATION CLOSING DATE
31st March @ 11.59pm or upon reaching 2,000 participants.
TIMING CHIPS / E-CERTIFICATE
Timing Chips use for all categories only and qualified finisher may download E-certificate from dedicated website immediately after event close.
NO MULTIPLE ENTRY PER PARTICIPANT
LIABILITY & RESPONSIBILITY
1. The applicant shall be responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the information provided in the registration form. The Organizer shall not be responsible in any way whatsoever to check and verify the information and/or consent so given.
2. The applicant/participant hereby acknowledges that he/she takes part in the Organiser at his/her own risks and he/she shall assume full liability and responsibility for any mishap, injury, damage, accident, ill health, death and hereby releases and holds the Organizer, their sponsors and their appointed officials harmless from any liability.
3. Where the applicant/participant is accompanied by the Third Party, the applicant/participant shall ensure that the Third Party is aware and agree that he/she takes part in the Organiser at his/her own risks and the applicant/participant shall assume full liability and responsibility for any mishap, injury, damage, accident, ill health, death of the Third Party and hereby releases and holds the Organizer, their sponsors and their appointed officials harmless from any liability.
4. By participating, the participant is assumed to be fit and able to participate and/or complete the Organiser and where applicable, had consulted his/her medical practitioner.
5. The participant shall run on the designated route and observe the signage and/or safety regulations.
6. The participant shall prepare his/her own refreshments/food.
7. All prize winners must produce their identity card for age verification. Foreigners have to produce work permit, Malaysian student ID or PR Status Card.
RIGHTS OF ORGANIZER
1. The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Route as the Organizer deems fit and any amendments/variations will be made known by way of notice posted on the Website and such other form as the Organizer may decide and the participant is deemed to have due notice of the same. The Organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such amendments/variations.
2. The Organizer reserves the right to delay and/or cancel the event upon occurrence of any event beyond the control of the Organizer including (but not limited to) acts of God, flood, fire, embargo, riot, war, natural disaster or any event constituting force majeure and for the purpose stated in Clause 2.3, without any refund of Fee.
3. The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant whom in the Organizer’s sole opinion, is guilty of jostling, obstructing or involves in act of aggression against another.
4. The Organizer reserves the right to remove any participant the Organizer is of the sole opinion, physically unfit or appears to be unfit or incapable of continuing/completing the Route.
5. The Organizer reserves the right to use the names, photographs and video recordings taken before, during and after event for purposes of advertising and/or publicity without any prior notice to the applicant/participant and the applicant/participant shall not claim ownership or compensation for the materials.
6. No pets, or any form of wheel-run objects of transport e.g. inline skates, prams, push cars, shoes with built-in or attached rollers is allowed on the Route or in the vicinity of the Route except official race marshals and medical vehicles.
7. By applying and participating, the applicant/participant hereby expressly agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and the decision of the Organizer. The applicant/participant hereby gives his/her consent to and authorizes the Organizer to disclose his/her particulars to third party service providers and/or sponsors appointed and/or collaborated in relation to the event.
8. The Organizer’s decision on all matters relating to the event shall be final and binding and no further correspondence or attempt to dispute such decision will be entertained.
9. The Organizer reserves the rights to change, amend, delete or add to the terms and conditions of the event without prior notice and the applicant/participant shall be bound by such changes.
1. I have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions applicable to the BSP RUN 2019 (the “Event”).
2. I fully understand, acknowledge and agree that I enter the Event at my own risk. I accept full responsibility and assume full liability for all such risks including any mishap, body injury, death, damage, accident, ill-health and hereby release and hold the Organizer harmless from any liability arising from my entry into the Event.
3. I hereby represent, warrant and undertake to the Organizer the following with full knowledge that they shall be relied upon by the Organizer in accepting my participation: -
a) My personal particulars disclosed herein are true, accurate and correct;
b) I have no medical condition that would affect my safety and physical well-being arising from my participation in the Event and that I am medically and physically fit and competent to participate in the Event;
c) I shall fully abide by the Term and Conditions of the Event and any applicable laws.
4. I confirm that the representations, warranties and undertakings stated in Clause 3 hereinabove are true and correct and I (and my heirs, successors and assigns) shall waive, release, discharge and undertake that I (and my heirs, successors and assigns) shall not make any claims or lodge any complaints whatsoever against the Organizer, Sponsors or officials of the Event for the results of the Event and/or the lucky draw, actions taken by the Organizer, any injury, death or losses/damages to property sustained during the Event.
5. Further I (my heirs, successors and assigns) shall indemnify and hold the Organizer, Sponsors, appointed officials/suppliers harmless from any claim, demand, proceedings, costs, expenses liabilities loss or damage (whether direct or consequential) made by third parties, arising from my breach of the representations, warranties and undertakings under Clause 3 hereinabove and/or breach of the Terms and Conditions of the Event.
6. Authorization has been given by parents/guardians of participants under 18 years of age.