** For those late entry on 8/9March T-shirt size are not guarantee
The race is open to all Malaysian, PR and expatriates with working permit and foreigners.
- Participants below 18 years old are required to fill in the parental/guardian consent form, to be submitted during goodie bag collection. The form included in the Attachment section.
- Participants who completed the online registration form agreed to abide by the rules and regulations of the event.
- After successful registration, no refunds will be entertained, even for any reason
- The organizer reserves the right to modify or substitute any of these rules and regulations of the race from time to time as they deem fit.
- Participants are prohibited from participating this event with someone else’s bib number. Violation of this rule shall be immediate disqualification.
- The race starts from Institut Kemahiran Tinggi Belia Negara (IKTBN), Dusun Tua Hulu Langat Selangor’ and through the route specified by the organizer and ends at the same venue as the starting point.
- The race is based on the cut-off-time system. Only runners who finish the race within allocated time entitled to prizes and finisher medals.
- Winners will be determined based on the fastest time taken at the finishing line.
- ‘Finisher Medals’ will be awarded to all participants in every category who complete the race.
- The organizer will brief the participant about the race route 10 minutes before the race begins.
- For disputes on race results, only appeals in writing submitted to organizer 30 minutes after the official results announcement will be accepted. A deposit of RM 200.00 will be refunded if the appeal is successful. The Organizer’s decision will be final
- ‘Finisher Medals’ will be awarded to all participants in every category who complete the race within the time frame.
- If the weather doesn’t permit (haze/heavy rain) the organizer has right to cancel & honored to give all the runner entitlement
- All winners must provide identification card or passport for age verification at secretariat room before price giving ceremony
- The organizer decision is final.
The cut-off-time for all categories is 3.5 hours.
Safety and health measures: The participant should be free from any medical, physical, mental disability and chronic/infectious disease which would deem it unsafe to participate in the race.
The organizer will take all reasonable precautions to ensure the safety of participants. However, every participant is responsible for his/her involvement in the race. The organizers will not be liable for any injuries, mishaps, sickness, death or loss/damage to personal property that may occur during the race.