- This competition is open to:
- All Malaysian and expatriates who have Malaysian working permit (also his/her immediate family members)
- Parents are allowed to bring along their children below the age of 13 at their own risk. Parents must take full responsibility of their children’s wellbeing pre, during and after IPGKT’s Green Run 2019. NO registration is required for children aged below 13 years and therefore they will not be entitled for t-shirt, finisher medal, etc. Organizer cannot be held responsible for the safety and wellbeing of any child below the age of 13 years.
- Green Run 2019 shall be conducted under a set of running event rules. Age qualification will be taken as of 31st December 2019.
Everyone needs to register via Online Registration at either of the following registration platform:
- Any online registration that is not followed with online payment will be invalid.Therefore, please ensure to pay online when you register.
- No refund will be made for wrongful or multiple registration.
- Substitution and changing of categories is NOT allowed, so please select the category you’re eligible to sign up accordingly. Otherwise you will have to re-register.
- Postal entries are not accepted.
- The decision of the Competition Committee is final when accepting entries. The organizers have the right to refuse an entry without having to disclose a reason.
Race pack consists of Running Tee, a number bib and safety pins.
Please be advised that the quantity of the Running Tees’ ordered according to sizes are limited, therefore the distribution shall be carried out on first-come, first-served basis.
- There will be NO distribution of race packs on race day.
- All the race packs without any special arrangement with the organizer and not collected during the stipulated collection date, will be deemed as unwanted and the Organizers shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly.
- Any late collection of race pack(s) without prior agreement/arrangement with the organizer will be charged RM 10.00 per race pack as late collection fee. So, please ensure to collect the race pack on the stipulated collection days only.
- For collection of 10 race pack and above, please email your bulk collection name list (full name and IC number of each participant) to [email protected] latest by Friday 1st March 2019. Please ensure to submit the authorization letter for each participant listed in the bulk collection name list at the bulk collection counter on the race pack collection days.
- Foreigners and outstation runners whom resides outside Klang Valley (Kuala Lumpur, Selangor, Putrajaya & Cyberjaya)) who require special arrangement for race pack collection, please drop us an email at [email protected] latest by Friday 1st March 2019.
Finisher Medals will be distributed at the finish line to all participants.
No claims will be entertained thereafter.
There will be drink station placed at 2.5km mark.
Water will be served in paper cups.
Each participant shall receive a bottle of water & banana upon completion of the run at the finish area.
For enquiries on event details, arrangements & etc.
Email : [email protected]
Phone : 019-4848633 / 013-3663242
Registration Closing Date
17h February 2019 or upon reaching the maximum of 1,000 participants whichever that is earlier.
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizers to ensure the participants safety, participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner prior to registration and before the actual race day.
The organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or extreme weather condition. Should the heavy rain, thunder storm or extreme weather condition persist after delay, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund. In the event of heavy rain or thunder storm or catastrophic or natural disaster resulting in a postponement or cancellation of the above event, the organisers shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by any individual or parties concerned.
The organizers reserve the right to use any photograph (including those of participants), motion pictures, recordings, or any other media records of the event taken before, during and after the event, for any legitimate purpose including commercial advertising and distribution to sponsors.