Imagine waking up everyday feeling grateful and inspired, going through your day with composure as you handle any challenges that come up, living a life of purpose and truly feeling HAPPY!
You understand that life has its ebbs and flows and it’s not so much about WHAT happens, but it’s HOW you REACT that matters.
You are the CALM within the CHAOS.
Discover how you can make 2019 your happiest year yet in this inspiring and highly interactive 3-hour workshop.
What you will gain from this workshop:
Explore what being happy means to you and how to rewire your brain for a happier life
- Learn happiness habits through specific Yoga practices that boost your mood and increase positivity
- An understanding of the nature of the mind so you can work with it instead of against it
- How to live a life of purpose and create more meaning in your life (without having to quit your job)
- Develop meditation and mindfulness practices to overcome stress, anger, fear, and frustration
- Learn how to apply the transformative power of gratitude daily even during difficult times.
Shahrean Joseph is a third generation Yoga Instructor with a desire to create happy, connected and thriving communities. She believes that we are at our happiest when we feel connected; to ourselves and to those around us. With her background in Psychology and over 10 years of teaching, HAPI Yoga was designed to help others discover their happy connection. Whilst based in Melbourne, she travels to Malaysia often for Yoga classes, workshops and retreats.
Aman Merican is an encyclopedia of hatha yoga and is very well versed in yogic philosophy. Born into a family rich in yogic culture and having been an ardent practitioner of the art for nearly 18 years. He conducts highly personalized yoga classes, a training academy, therapies, and life-change retreats.