1. The run shall be conducted under the Eventivus Success Venture organizing rules.
2. Entry fee is not refundable.
3. Eligibility : Open to all Malaysian & Foreign Visitors.
4. Race Entry Pack Collection
- All participants must collect their race entry pack during the designated run entry pack collection time period, details of which are on the social media page. If participant are unable to collect their race entry pack in person, another authorized person may do so for them upon informing the organizer and/or the race registration online company via their email address.
- Late collection will not be entertained and the organizer shall not be liable for any loss or inconvenience caused due to participant inability to collect their race kit. It is the sole responsibility of the participant to collect their race kit during the collection period.
- Uncollected race kits will be deemed as unwanted and the organizer shall be at liberty to dispose or re-distribute them accordingly. After registration, there will be no fee refund for participant who does not eventually take part in the Spring Run 2019, for any reasons whatsoever.
5. Organizer will provide the T-shirt based on the specified size stated in the registration form.
6. Strictly No T-shirt size exchange during collection days.
7. Strictly No Race kit collection on event day.
8. There will be 1 water station for 5 km.
9. Public liability insurance with personal accident insurance is provided for all participants.
10. Participants are required to report at the registration booth by 6.30 am-7.15 am.
11. The run will be flagged of at 7.30 am on Sunday, 21st April 2019 at Taman Botani, Penang.
12. All registered participants who complete the walk will be given a Finisher Medal and Certificate of Participation. (No requests thereafter will be entertained.)
13. For safety purpose, participants are advised to follow the instructions of the Organizing Committee and Authorities along the route.
14. The organizer reserves the right to amend the Spring Run 2019 run routes as they deem fit for the safety of the participant and/or to prevent any potential hazards in the running of the event, at any time without prior notice to the participant. In such cases, every effort will be made to inform the participant prior to the day/date of the event. The organizer shall not be liable for any other loss or inconvenience caused due to such changes.
15. The organizer will not be responsible for any loss and/or damage, personal or otherwise, to the belongings and items deposited at the event baggage storage facility (If any).
16. All registered participants are entitled to lucky draw entry. Luck draw prize giving ceremony will start after the run. All winners of lucky draw need to show the lucky number as proof.
17. First aid facilities are available(Please refer to map). However baggage storage facility will not be provided.
18. Participants are requested to keep the venue clean at all times.
19. Participants are strictly not allowed to change race categories after registration are confirmed.
20. Participants are strictly not allowed to transfer their race entries and bibs to another party unless and until agreed in writing by the organizer.
21. Participants must agree to receive contact from the organizer from time to time by email/SMS/Whatapp. Any notice sent by email /SMS / Whatapp by the organizer or the party so assigned by the organizer to the supplied address on the registration form shall deemed received by the participant
22. The Organizer reserves the rights to change, amend, delete or add to the terms and conditions of the event without prior notice and the applicant/participant shall be bound by such changes.
23. The organizer reserves the right to make decisions for which provisions has not been made.