Goodies Bag & T-Shirt Collection
5th and 6th April 2019
11am - 8pm at The Symphony Walk, IOI City Mall
- All tickets sold are strictly non-refundable.
- The organizer has the right to change venue, and timing of the events without prior notifications.
- Goodies bag and T-shirt collection only on 5th and 6th April 2019, STRICTLY NO COLLECTION ON 7th April 2019.
- When and where will Skechers Friendship Walk be held?
7th April 2019
IOI City Mall, West Garden, Putrajaya
Registration is via online only at www.ticket2u.com.my
- When can I register for the walk?
Before the closing date 3rd April 2019 or upon achieving 5,000 participants, whichever comes first.
- What time do I need to be there?
All participants are required to gather at the starting point at 6.30am. The ago of the run will be at 7.00am.
Don’t be late!
- Where do I collect my walk kit?
5th - 6th April 2019
11am - 8.00pm
IOI City Mall, Symphony Walk
- Can I choose the size of my tee shirt?
Please be advised that the sizes of the running tee size are limited. Distribution will be carried out on a first-come,
- Can I collect goodies bags for my buddies too?
For the collection of 10 race kit and above, please email your bulk collection name list (full name and IC number
of each participant) to firstname.lastname@example.org latest by 25th March 2019.
Please ensure to submit the authorization letter for each participant listed in the bulk collection name list at
the bulk collection counter on the goodies bag collection day.
- I am very far away from the goodies bag collection venue. What do I do?
Outstation walker (outside Kuala Lumpur, Putrajaya, and Selangor) who require a special arrangement for race kit
the collection, please drop us as an email at email@example.com latest by 20th March 2019.
- Oh! I missed the goodie bag collection date. Can I get it on the Walking day?
There will be NO distribution of kits on the walking day.
- Do I get a Certificate too?
E-Certificate will be made available after 7 days from the event day for participants to download.
- How safe is the walk for me?
Whilst every reasonable precaution will be taken by the organizers to ensure the participants' safety,
participants are strongly encouraged to go for a medical examination and/or consult their medical practitioner
prior to registration and before the actual race day.
- What happens if it rains?
The organizers reserve the right to delay the commencement of the race in the event of heavy rain or thunderstorm
or extreme weather condition. Should the heavy rain, thunderstorm or extreme weather condition
persist after the delay, the organizers reserve the right to cancel the race without any refund. In the event of heavy
rain or thunderstorm or catastrophic or natural disaster resulting in a postponement or cancellation of the
above event, the organizers shall not be held responsible for any claims whatsoever in any form made by any
individual or parties concerned.